KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Adult Franklin Richards vs Thanos w/Cosmic Cube

Adult Franklin Richards vs Thanos w/Cosmic Cube
Started by: deft

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
deft

Adult Franklin Richards vs Thanos w/Cosmic Cube

Who wins

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 05:55 PM
deft is currently offline Click here to Send deft a Private Message Find more posts by deft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Thanos w/CC would destroy Adult Franklin.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 06:36 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordGod
The One

What feats does Thanos have with a cube that put him above Franklin?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 08:38 PM
LordGod is currently offline Click here to Send LordGod a Private Message Find more posts by LordGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I was under the impression that Franklin was about on par with a cube being.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 08:49 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordGod
The One

Ya I mean the ccus have some great showings, but I don't remember -Thanos- doing anything that impressive with it. Nothing that puts him above Franklin at least.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2019 12:57 AM
LordGod is currently offline Click here to Send LordGod a Private Message Find more posts by LordGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Well he displaced Eternity as the spirit of the universe :
(please log in to view the image)

And then there's this :

Adult Franklin + 4 Planet Galactus + All of Kid Franklin's power + Sol's Anvil was need to deal with 4 Rogue Celestials. Here is a cosmic cube crucifying dozens of Celestials on a star :

Thanos with Cube stomps.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2019 01:56 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordGod
The One

So all THANOS did with a cube is become one with the universe, yet you say he "stomps" Franklin? Can't say that I agree.

Cube feats done by others aren't relevant here, IMO. It's totally illogical to gift Thanos with every feat a cube has ever preformed.

Last edited by LordGod on Oct 20th, 2019 at 02:25 AM

Old Post Oct 20th, 2019 02:14 AM
zopzop
The Weeknd

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LordGod
So all THANOS did with a cube is become one with the universe, yet you say he "stomps" Franklin? Can't say that I agree.

That was from the early 70s and it's still impressive today.

quote:
It's illogical to gift Thanos with every feat a cube has ever preformed- so any cube feats done by others aren't relevant here, IMO.

I agree that's why I presented a more modern scan with Thanos claiming the CC can challenge the power of the IG (he would know since he wielded both). Thanos stomps.

PS The Badoon Cube scan was to show how powerful the Cubes are in general.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2019 02:27 AM
LordGod
The One

Originally posted by zopzop
That was from the early 70s and it's still impressive today.
Sure becoming one with the universe is impressive. Impressive enough for Thanos to "stomp" Franklin though? Not IMO.

I agree that's why I presented a more modern scan with Thanos claiming the CC can challenge the power of the IG (he would know since he wielded both).
That panel is from the same page where Thanos is flying around in the Thanos-copter FFS-

So using a statement from THAT idiotic scene as a definitive way of gauging powerlevels is pretty silly TBH........ Shows me how little Thanos has in the way of actual FEATS with the cube.

Especially when Starlin himself (the writer who originally gave Thanos a cube, then later gave him the IG) had Surfer and Goddess BOTH confirm that the IG is a "FAR MORE POTENT FORCE" then a cube-

But that's a different discussion. Point is- I've seen NOTHING than makes me think that THANOS w/ cube can "stomp" Franklin. erm

PS The Badoon Cube scan was to show how powerful the Cubes are in general.
I know.

But like I said- cube feats done by others are irrelevant. It's totally illogical to gift Thanos with every feat a cube has ever preformed. We need to stick with what HE did with one- and all HE did is merge with the universe.

I don't see how that puts him above Franklin?

Last edited by LordGod on Oct 20th, 2019 at 02:58 AM

Old Post Oct 20th, 2019 02:50 AM