KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » SHAZAM Who Laughs & Black Adam Vs Gladiator & Hyperion

SHAZAM Who Laughs & Black Adam Vs Gladiator & Hyperion
Started by: Senor Cage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

SHAZAM Who Laughs & Black Adam Vs Gladiator & Hyperion

(please log in to view the image)
&

Vs

&

Old Post Dec 13th, 2019 12:36 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Hmmm tough. SHL fought a holding back Superman right? And he looked better than Teth but I think that is cause he wanted him to snap out of it. It's hard to gauge DCs side power level. I'm siding with Marvel for now

Old Post Dec 13th, 2019 01:02 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Team Marvel. Hickman's Hyperion was holding worlds apart and catching speeding planets. Gladiator has been written up recently (beating BRB, hurting Galactus, etc..).

Now if this was Superman and General Zod vs Gladiator and Hyperion, it would be a different story.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2019 02:23 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zopzop
Team Marvel. Hickman's Hyperion was holding worlds apart and catching speeding planets. Gladiator has been written up recently (beating BRB, hurting Galactus, etc..).

Now if this was Superman and General Zod vs Gladiator and Hyperion, it would be a different story.

Black Adam has better combat feats though.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2019 03:18 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by zopzop

That holding worlds apart feat is trash imo

Old Post Dec 13th, 2019 04:00 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Sin I AM
That holding worlds apart feat is trash imo

Why is it trash?

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2019 03:53 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Hurting Galactus is non canon as well.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 13th, 2019 03:55 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Just want to point out the rogue planet feat..it was 'only' travelling at 500,000km/hr iirc.

Fast, sure, but that's only like Mach 400.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2019 03:59 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

A planet traveling at Mach 400 coming to a dead stop is far better than simply pushing a planet though right?

And not trying to insinuate you don't think it's good, but that feat puts a lot of even Superman's feats to shame. Well, his average to high average feats anyway. Obviously not his top ones

Last edited by ShadowFyre on Dec 13th, 2019 at 06:23 PM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2019 06:10 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Ah, but note zops post.

The feat wasn't stopping it.

It was CATCHING, which I at the time interpreted as catching up to. Making it a speed feat, henc my comment on the speed.

Incidentally I once calcd some random Kryps doing a similar thing, and it came up to orders of magnitude more than Hyperion.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2019 07:26 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Ah, but note zops post.

It was CATCHING, which I at the time interpreted as catching up to. Making it a speed feat, henc my comment on the speed.

Incidentally I once calcd some random Kryps doing a similar thing, and it came up to orders of magnitude more than Hyperion.
Is H1 your sock? laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 13th, 2019 07:32 PM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Ah, but note zops post.

Shhh

but.....yes.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Dec 13th, 2019 07:33 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Team 2 holds every single advantage. Giving it to them. Based off speed fts, no one on team 2 could touch Gladiator.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Last edited by carver9 on Dec 13th, 2019 at 07:57 PM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2019 07:43 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Diesldude
Is H1 your sock? laughing out loud

He's yhea man I wish to be one day.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2019 07:45 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
Team 1 holds every single advantage. Giving it to them. Based off speed fts, no one on team 2 could touch Gladiator.

Do you read? Or just mash things in your head?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2019 07:47 PM
carver9

Read what

Old Post Dec 13th, 2019 07:58 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

See, I quoted you so the original post was preserved smile

If you want to deny you made an error, go for it. But please, don't play the faux innocence act with me.

Edit: even your edit didn't correct all the mistakes lmao

Old Post Dec 13th, 2019 08:21 PM
carver9

Lol... why do you always think I'm trying to act innocent? What did I do to you Dark? I guess the yrs of debating with me caused some type of trauma. Anyways, Gladiator team wins. All I'm asking you to do Mr. Saint is calm down. AFTER reading my posts, take a breather. Everything is going to be ok. I promise you I'm not trying to act innocent. I'm far away from that.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2019 08:36 PM
DarkSaint85

Oh sorry, you were genuinely being stupid. My fault, I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

No one on team 2 can touch Gladiator based on speed feats eh?

Who's on team 2, Carter?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2019 08:37 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carver9
Lol... why do you always think I'm trying to act innocent? What did I do to you Dark? I guess the yrs of debating with me caused some type of trauma. Anyways, Gladiator team wins. All I'm asking you to do Mr. Saint is calm down. AFTER reading my posts, take a breather. Everything is going to be ok. I promise you I'm not trying to act innocent. I'm far away from that.

to be fair you did originally say Team 1

Old Post Dec 13th, 2019 08:44 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote