KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Big one... what tier is Superman in?

Which tier for Supes?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Herald 9 17.31%
Trans 8 15.38%
Skyfather 4 7.69%
As powerful as he needs to be 31 59.62%
Total: 52 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Big one... what tier is Superman in?
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Big one... what tier is Superman in?

As the title. Serious answers.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2020 01:41 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

As powerful as he needs to be, and I don't understand how that's even debatable, tbh..?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 26th, 2020 02:03 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

He is mostly portrayed in trans tier, especially in rebirth

With that said, like Galan said, he can dial it up as much as he needs to for the sake of the story. And yes, you can say that to many heroes but they don’t come close to Superman in that regard. The guy jumps around defeating multiversal being with his fist
Fights off two heralds with ease..etc

Old Post Jan 26th, 2020 02:42 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
As powerful as he needs to be, and I don't understand how that's even debatable, tbh..?

This also applies to Batman. smile

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2020 02:52 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

You just know who voted for superman to only be in the herald tier laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 26th, 2020 03:08 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I didnt even vote in here but I'm glad to have read that message. Putting you on ignore. FINALLY (dancing in joy).

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 26th, 2020 03:33 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

IT didn't even mention your name, carver.

Why are you getting so insecure/defensive?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 26th, 2020 03:38 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Lmao

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jan 26th, 2020 03:40 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by carver9
I didnt even vote in here but I'm glad to have read that message. Putting you on ignore. FINALLY (dancing in joy).
your name wasn’t even mentioned. You’ve got such a phaggot ego. Oh no not on ignore , because that makes a difference towards DS laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 26th, 2020 04:18 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

It's DS's fault for changing his name.

Waiting on IT01.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2020 07:56 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Every character is as powerful as he needs to be. that’s not unique to Superman.

Superman is the best at it, because he’s the best at most things. He also more appearances than Marvels big 3 powerhouses combined if I remember correctly.

He’s trans for sure though.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jan 26th, 2020 08:20 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did you know I got mocked for making that argument almost exactly 15 years ago? I now believe he is in a special category Antibody of the DC multiverse. He has a pathogens number, ask Darkseid in final crisis, world forger or Dr M.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2020 08:28 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

trans

Old Post Jan 26th, 2020 08:33 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

All those who voted trans are....

FILTHY LIARS!!!

Superman surpassed that level years ago as confirmed by Mxy.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2020 09:25 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Did you know I got mocked for making that argument almost exactly 15 years ago? I now believe he is in a special category Antibody of the DC multiverse. He has a pathogens number, ask Darkseid in final crisis, world forger or Dr M.

15 years ago you got mocked for that? I would have expected that to be a totally agreed opinion back then. Weird...

He thankfully has many many defeats to balance his highs. That also comes with the territory of having so many appearances of course.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jan 26th, 2020 09:26 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Damborgson
15 years ago you got mocked for that? I would have expected that to be a totally agreed opinion back then. Weird...

He thankfully has many many defeats to balance his highs. That also comes with the territory of having so many appearances of course.
we had Macus and all the anti Supes fanboys, in those days far less people were actually comic fans.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2020 09:28 PM
carver9

Originally posted by Galan007
IT didn't even mention your name, carver.

Why are you getting so insecure/defensive?

Lol... not any of those. I just feel like I was late putting him on ignore, that's all.

thumb up

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 27th, 2020 05:35 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Lol. Classic.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2020 06:55 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol. Classic.
It’s sad that he still thinks people believe his bullshit.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2020 09:16 AM
CatL18

He can be any tier because He seems to be officially as strong as he need to be.
Most people in VS related forum don't to accept it though.
I don't know why.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2020 02:24 PM
CatL18 is currently offline Click here to Send CatL18 a Private Message Find more posts by CatL18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote