KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Magik v Etrigan

Magik v Etrigan
Started by: AlbertoJohnAvil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Magik v Etrigan

Old Post Mar 17th, 2020 01:34 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Supermutant is your battlezone daddy and you will never beat him.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2020 02:36 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 17th, 2020 02:40 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

With the soul sword, Magik.
Without it Etrigan

Old Post Mar 17th, 2020 03:10 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by beatboks
With the soul sword, Magik.
Without it Etrigan

tbf, Magik isn't fast enough to tag Etrigan. She couldn't even tag Black widow

(please log in to view the image)

restrains aquaman & diana briefly

Etrigan is so fast and powerful he even got the drop on The Spectre.

even black widow is fast enough to stop Magik from casting a spell. I don't see Magik casting anything with Etrigan here.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2020 04:32 PM
Smurph
------

Lol at this lowballing.

Magik wins. It could be a good fight, unlike the Black Widow garbage.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2020 04:55 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Smurph
Lol at this lowballing.

Magik wins. It could be a good fight, unlike the Black Widow garbage.

was there anything wrong I said? correct me if i'm wrong stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 17th, 2020 04:56 PM
Supermutant

Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
was there anything wrong I said? correct me if i'm wrong stick out tongue

Ok everything you stated was wrong and out of context. sad

tbf, Magik isn't fast enough to tag Etrigan. She couldn't even tag Black widow

As horribly written as AVX was, Magik did tag her and koed her eventually.
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

restrains aquaman & diana briefly

Alberto, where do you see Etrigan in your scan? Here I'll make it bigger for you. B/c all I see is Aquaman being restrained by magical chains from Zatanna, and WW blocking bullets from Pandora.

Etrigan is so fast and powerful he even got the drop on The Spectre.

And I'm going by your own standard as with Etrigan vs Spectre. Which really was the Eclipso/Spectre vs a very powerful magical group which including Phantom Stranger, Zatanna, and others. In your scan Etrigan tagged him when Spectre attention was elsewhere. This is what happen next.

https://imgur.com/SYOekBX

Etrigan easily gets blasted back down. Not sure what your point is with this, it certainly isn't a speed feat for Etrigan.

even black widow is fast enough to stop Magik from casting a spell. I don't see Magik casting anything with Etrigan here.

Again using AVX which is obviously a very low showing for Magik is just sad. That's right up there with Batkick on Spectre or Spiderman vs Firelord levels of nonsense. Anyways the speed in which Magik is able to use her powers is usually very impressive, like below against a light speedster in Monica.

https://imgur.com/rIYrl5Y

Everyone is mistaken about things now and then. But you should really have to suffer some form of punishment for being so horribly wrong but pretending like you have some great knowledge here.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2020 08:55 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

With Etrigan's current sword/power, he wins this easily.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2020 10:19 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Lol Supermutant truly is Alberto's daddy.

Or they're socks of each other.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2020 10:23 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Mar 17th, 2020 10:24 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Philosophía

Old Post Mar 17th, 2020 10:48 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Supermutant
Ok everything you stated was wrong and out of context. sad

As horribly written as AVX was, Magik did tag her and koed her eventually.
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Alberto, where do you see Etrigan in your scan? Here I'll make it bigger for you. B/c all I see is Aquaman being restrained by magical chains from Zatanna, and WW blocking bullets from Pandora.

And I'm going by your own standard as with Etrigan vs Spectre. Which really was the Eclipso/Spectre vs a very powerful magical group which including Phantom Stranger, Zatanna, and others. In your scan Etrigan tagged him when Spectre attention was elsewhere. This is what happen next.

https://imgur.com/SYOekBX

Etrigan easily gets blasted back down. Not sure what your point is with this, it certainly isn't a speed feat for Etrigan.

Again using AVX which is obviously a very low showing for Magik is just sad. That's right up there with Batkick on Spectre or Spiderman vs Firelord levels of nonsense. Anyways the speed in which Magik is able to use her powers is usually very impressive, like below against a light speedster in Monica.

https://imgur.com/rIYrl5Y

Everyone is mistaken about things now and then. But you should really have to suffer some form of punishment for being so horribly wrong but pretending like you have some great knowledge here.

I'm RARELY mistaken though also i did say "correct me if i'm wrong" lmao

anyways, Zatanna absorbs the demon 3 into herself..

Matches Cnstantine with pure raw power without any uttering spells:

Another near instantaneous case where she didn't utter any words.

Zatanna can teleport herself & others very well.
Here the vampire had greater power than her but that didn't stop her from teleporting.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2020 01:40 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here, enchantress was warping reality on planetary scale or far beyond. Her power was greater than z's.
But she easily teleported herself.
Her defensive magics work very well.
Even if by some means, she gets bfred to limbo (which depends) she can always return back.

Here enchantress got damn powerful;Kinda like house of M scarlett witch but obviously less than her.

Zatanna Has that Magic Barrier that blocks all magic so idk what Magick does with that

I believe this will be the absolute counter for zatanna. She will simply resist BFR into limbo.
Note- this teleportation was done by forces even beyond an Angel's comprehension.
Phantom stranger was afraid as it may tear reality apart but z did it.

Here, PS was afraid it may break reality and the group was very large.. BUT Z did that.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2020 01:40 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

lmao i forgot this wasnt the Etrigan/Zatanna thread
OH well

Old Post Mar 18th, 2020 01:41 PM
MrMind

wtf...

Old Post Mar 18th, 2020 01:44 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

... Albert, wtf lol

Old Post Mar 18th, 2020 02:03 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

laughing out loud I expect much better from my sock, you will be punished accordingly

Old Post Mar 18th, 2020 02:36 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Supermutant
laughing out loud I expect much better from my sock, you will be punished accordingly

Etrigan even at a young age has proven his demonic powers were extremely powerful as seen here he was able to hurt Lucifer himself going as far as catching him off guard as a child. Etrigans powers have increased enormously since this happened.

Spectre is beyond any opponent here. His magic makes Magiks look like child's play, yet Etrigan was able to rip the spectres face apart.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2020 02:58 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

this isn't just a feat of strength of Etrigan but is also a feat to go towards his reaction time as he was able to one shot a enraged blitzing Superman.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2020 03:17 PM