KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Polaris v Mera

Polaris v Mera
Started by: AlbertoJohnAvil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Polaris v Mera

Lorna Dane (polaris)

against

Mera

who wins

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 24th, 2020 09:00 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Whoever gets off the first attack wins.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 02:30 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zopzop
Whoever gets off the first attack wins.

Why so?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 02:31 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Why so?

Mera can desiccate and Polaris can manipulate the iron in your blood KOing you. Whoever goes first with that their big attack wins.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 02:34 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by zopzop
Mera can desiccate and Polaris can manipulate the iron in your blood KOing you. Whoever goes first with that their big attack wins.

Water is required by every cell in the body and important for all body functions. It helps transport oxygen and nutrients critical to the brain for optimal function, whilst providing cushioning and lubrication to the brain tissue. So, staying hydrated is one critical factor for supporting the brain.
https://thatsugarmovement.com/boost...in-function.../

she wont even be able to think without H20 IMO

Blood accounts for roughly 7 to 8 percent of a person’s body weight.
Water normally makes up 50 to 60 percent of an adults total body weight. Any extra water being held in the body is referred to as “water weight.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 02:40 PM
DarkSaint85

Yeah zop!!

*Both Albert's post and mine contribute the exact same amount to the debate*

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 02:43 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

huh???

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 02:44 PM
Diesldude

laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 03:25 PM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud Oh I get it now. lmao somebody's still salty I see. Instead of addressing what I said let's insult xD
classic saint

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 03:28 PM
MrMind

that signature laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 03:35 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MrMind
that signature laughing out loud

ik, it's weird lmao

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 03:37 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also @zop

this isnt a physical feat btw, she controls water on an atomic level using (PSI abilities), doing something on this scale isnt just manipulation of the magnetic fields shes also manipulating hydrogen and oxygen.
Polaris needs water and are made up of blood etc, Mera can take away the very thing the body needs to work, just on thought alone. thinking cant even be done without Water.
Here she extracts the water from someone, pulling it out of them using Hydrokenesis its a PSI ability

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 03:45 PM
Supermutant

laughing out loud Oh I get it now.

lol Do you really? Alberto basically what Zop said is that either this attack from Polaris incapacitates Mera.

https://imgur.com/qCWu5mD

Or this attack from Mera incapacitates Polaris.

https://imgur.com/EWi2YB3

Whomever successfully gets her attack off first wins.

Why you decided to copy and paste some generic human biology info I will never know. lol

You really shame my many BZ victories over you sometimes.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 03:48 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Originally posted by Supermutant
lol Do you really? Alberto basically what Zop said is that either this attack from Polaris incapacitates Mera.

Why you decided to copy and paste some generic human biology info I will never know. lol

you get negative points for those wins, but that dig makes it all worth it. Have him add prefix - my bz daddy... on his sig.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 03:51 PM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud Not exactly a telepath, and that generic human biology is VERY relevant

there's multiple ways of arguing how Mera can win right, what I said wasn't wrong

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 03:53 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Brain works on Water there is no thinking or anything without H20, Mera Controls H20, That's like COMMON SENSE but you lack that lmao, go ahead and tell me how in this case MaRvEL dOeSnT wOrK ON LoGIC because I'll debunk that immediately.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 03:56 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

"some generic human biology"

You're disqualified from giving ANY input on this mutant lmao, the fact you EVEN said that. Now let me explain why you embarassed yourself :

Mera controls Hydrogen and Oxygen H20 both of them together make Water. Oxygen is (Atomic) Hydrogen (Atomic) she controls water itself

HOW exactly DO YOU think she draws water unto herself?
How DO YOU think she can take water away from someone?
The science behind it will tell you Mera is using a Magnetic Pull herself strong enough to Control, push and pull water which is diamagnetic (weak)
Mera Is Repelling and absorbing Water

basic common sense, next time don't come on my thread and embarass yourself. You do it alot laughing out loud

and Iceman scan is irrelevant, any persn with common sense is 70 of Water that exist and Makes the. Body function completely even Blood over traces of Iron that exist in 6% of blood like I showed here which you ignored.

Water is required by every cell in the body and important for all body functions. It helps transport oxygen and nutrients critical to the brain for optimal function, whilst providing cushioning and lubrication to the brain tissue. So, staying hydrated is one critical factor for supporting the brain.

Water normally makes up 50 to 60 percent of an adults total body weight. Any extra water being held in the body is referred to as “water weight.

Last edited by AlbertoJohnAvil on Mar 25th, 2020 at 04:18 PM

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 04:13 PM
Supermutant

blink lol You still don't get it. Everybody else don't need to go to a human biology website to know that water is important. Everybody else learned that in kindergarten or pre-school.

You might as well copy and paste how the sky is blue and the grass is green.

Everyone else understood clearly what Zop stated, what you couldn't grasp. And then you go to a human biology website copy and paste, and think you are educating us?? That's why everyone is laughing and will continue to make fun of you.

I can't make it anymore clearer than this. The scans I posted was for your benefit, so you could see exactly the types of obvious attacks that Zop was referring to that you couldn't comprehend.

Quote where I stated that Mera couldn't win. Better yet quote where I stated who I thought would win. They both are capable hence why its so important about which attack is successful first.

Embarrassing myself?? The fact that you would even claim someone else is embarrassing themselves is beyond laughable. I'll certainly take my record and arguments over yours, we both know that. Don't we?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 05:07 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Originally posted by Diesldude
you get negative points for those wins, but that dig makes it all worth it. Have him add prefix - my bz daddy... on his sig.

laughing out loud In the near future I believe "my BZ daddy" will make a comeback.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 05:09 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

blink lol You still don't get it. Everybody else don't need to go to a human biology website to know that water is important. Everybody else learned that in kindergarten or pre-school.

You might as well copy and paste how the sky is blue and the grass is green.

Everyone else understood clearly what Zop stated, what you couldn't grasp. And then you go to a human biology website copy and paste, and think you are educating us?? That's why everyone is laughing and will continue to make fun of you.

I can't make it anymore clearer than this. The scans I posted was for your benefit, so you could see exactly the types of obvious attacks that Zop was referring to that you couldn't comprehend.

Quote where I stated that Mera couldn't win. Better yet quote where I stated who I thought would win. They both are capable hence why its so important about which attack is successful first.

Embarrassing myself?? The fact that you would even claim someone else is embarrassing themselves is beyond laughable. I'll certainly take my record and arguments over yours, we both know that. Don't we?

No Polaris isn't "capable" of winning why do you think I asked zop "why so" and then further showed my scans to support how Mera would win. READ MUTANT, READ lmao

and I debunked your Iceman scan already

I'm not sure how "comprehending" zops point is relevant anyway, I debunked his point with *coughs* basic common sense.

exhibit 1:

Also @zop

this isnt a physical feat btw, she controls water on an atomic level using (PSI abilities), doing something on this scale isnt just manipulation of the magnetic fields shes also manipulating hydrogen and oxygen.
Polaris needs water and are made up of blood etc, Mera can take away the very thing the body needs to work, just on thought alone. thinking cant even be done without Water.
Here she extracts the water from someone, pulling it out of them using Hydrokenesis its a PSI ability

exhibit 2:

Imagine backpedaling of a dudes point that got outright debunked LOL

Last edited by AlbertoJohnAvil on Mar 25th, 2020 at 05:13 PM

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 05:10 PM