KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Could Cosmic Thor solo Krakoa?

Could Cosmic Thor solo Krakoa?
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Could Cosmic Thor solo Krakoa?

No BFR
To the death
*Thor has to kill every mutant one Krakoa
Can he make mutants extinct?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 03:12 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

yes

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 03:15 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magnon

No, he can't.

There's a ridiculous amount of versatility, powers, and skills available for the Krakoans. For example, Rogue could absorb Kurt's and Kitty's powers, and go 'port/phase Thor's head off. Add in some speedster powers from Pietro or Aurora or such, and Thor wouldn't even have time to react. Or Yana could teleport her Soulsword deep into Thor's innards, and have its magic-destruction-whammy do its thing. Or all the telepaths could combine their forces, and freeze Thor in place (figuratively). Or they could unlock Bobby's full power, and have him do it (literally). Or simply have Rogue (suitably amped with various mutant powers) absorb Thor's powers. Or, have the Krakoans do all of the above at the same time.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 04:12 PM
Magnon is currently offline Click here to Send Magnon a Private Message Find more posts by Magnon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Thor can just oneshot with god blast

dude owned amped galactus

normal galactus has beaten skyfathers who destroy galaxies

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 04:27 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Thor wins

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 04:41 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Krakoa stomps.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 04:47 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Out of character he could easily destroy the planet and probably the entire system.

In character and Krakoa has any type of prep they should be able to mount something that could beat him. A lot of haxx powers going on.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 07:07 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Glorificus

Isn't Franklin Richards on Krakoa now with the X-men?

If so, then Thor loses, though he'd take down a lot of casualties with him.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 08:23 PM
Glorificus is currently offline Click here to Send Glorificus a Private Message Find more posts by Glorificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Thor is more powerful than all of Krakoa put together to a ridiculous degree. Anyone who can beat regular Galactus would stomp Krakoa unless they Phoenix gets involved.

Even Franklin is severely depowered and Thor owned a Galactus way more powerful than Franklin would be even fully grown.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Magnon
No, he can't.

There's a ridiculous amount of versatility, powers, and skills available for the Krakoans. For example, Rogue could absorb Kurt's and Kitty's powers, and go 'port/phase Thor's head off. Add in some speedster powers from Pietro or Aurora or such, and Thor wouldn't even have time to react. Or Yana could teleport her Soulsword deep into Thor's innards, and have its magic-destruction-whammy do its thing. Or all the telepaths could combine their forces, and freeze Thor in place (figuratively). Or they could unlock Bobby's full power, and have him do it (literally). Or simply have Rogue (suitably amped with various mutant powers) absorb Thor's powers. Or, have the Krakoans do all of the above at the same time.

Lol what? Iceman is going to....freeze Thor? Rogue is going to drain him? They could phase Thor’s head off? Smh. This post was idiotic AF. Regular Thor could counter most of that.

According to this, all you need is Rogue with some niche mutant powers, and you could take on anyone below Multiversal level.

An OF wielder can go toe to toe with Galactus telepathically and Asgardian magic is far superior to any mutant telepathy. Thor has that plus the power cosmic, which seems to act as a force multiplier, making him way more powerful than he would be. Telepathy would be their only option, and that’s out.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2020 07:53 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Krakoa wins.

Could he solo? Yeah he could. Would he? No.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2020 08:05 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

I mean he could unleash a wave of Anti-Force from orbit and vaporize the island. Same with God-Blast which would be overkill. So, depending on if they know he's coming or not it goes differently.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2020 10:31 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Krakoa is home to people like Jamie Braddock, Hope Summers, and possibly Legion(admittedly, unclear on that. Legion's status is being kept hidden by Hickman for story purposes. He seems to be "around" but not sure where).

Not to mention folks like Elixir, who can revive himself after death(he's done this), then revive a time manipulator like Tempus to do whatever shenanigans they want.

This isn't just Nightcrawler and Wolverine here. It's not even just X-Men. He's up against all manner of reality warpers, time manipulators, magic users, psychics and several fringe powersets. Krakoa might have the largest variety of hax in one place at the moment. Even death doesn't mean the same thing to them anymore in universe.

I'm not saying Cosmic Thor won't display other things in time, but hitting really hard simply won't do the trick. I'm not singling Thor here out either. I'd feel sorry for any lone hero fighting a forum mode Krakoa.

Last edited by StyleTime on Sep 20th, 2020 at 01:37 AM

Old Post Sep 20th, 2020 01:24 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

If they arent jobbed they should beat him

Old Post Sep 20th, 2020 02:35 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CatL18

If Franklin Richards is in, Krakoa stomps.
Otherwise, Thor stomps.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2020 03:49 AM
CatL18 is currently offline Click here to Send CatL18 a Private Message Find more posts by CatL18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Philosophía
Krakoa stomps.

Jubilee handles that retard.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2020 06:48 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Originally posted by StyleTime
Krakoa is home to people like Jamie Braddock, Hope Summers, and possibly Legion(admittedly, unclear on that. Legion's status is being kept hidden by Hickman for story purposes. He seems to be "around" but not sure where).

Not to mention folks like Elixir, who can revive himself after death(he's done this), then revive a time manipulator like Tempus to do whatever shenanigans they want.

This isn't just Nightcrawler and Wolverine here. It's not even just X-Men. He's up against all manner of reality warpers, time manipulators, magic users, psychics and several fringe powersets. Krakoa might have the largest variety of hax in one place at the moment. Even death doesn't mean the same thing to them anymore in universe.

I'm not saying Cosmic Thor won't display other things in time, but hitting really hard simply won't do the trick. I'm not singling Thor here out either. I'd feel sorry for any lone hero fighting a forum mode Krakoa.

What's Jamie Braddock best feats

Franklin is depowered

Krakoa's best.hope is legion, if he's included which I don't think he is

Or else they have no chance

From what I've read of what Hickman wrote so far, most of the major players are getting one shotted

Old Post Sep 24th, 2020 02:07 AM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by MrMind
they have no chance.

From what I've read of what Hickman wrote so far, most of the major players are getting one shotted

Welcome

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 24th, 2020 03:32 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Jubilee handles that hammer for him while he fisticuffs Krakoa out of existence.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2020 06:52 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by StyleTime

I'm not sure why Hope or Jamie Braddock would make a difference. The OF alone would make Thor powerful enough to take on the Phoenix itself, and from what I can tell, Braddock is a limited quantum/reality warper*.

Legion would make a difference at his very peak (I.e. wiping out Elder Gods and putting the Universe in a box) but when we're dealing with the power scaling of that story-arc he shouldn't be enough.

Galactus with five regular planets would beat Adult Franklin imo and smoke Legion. Thor owned him when he had five of those super ones, and should be way way more powerful than he was against the Mad Celestials for example.

*Braddock seems to be very limited from what I've been reading in his current story. Very fallible, open to damaged, and limited with his warping. I could be wrong?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2020 01:26 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Welcome

(please log in to view the image)

Finally.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Sep 25th, 2020 03:52 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote