KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Siryn vs. Thing

Siryn vs. Thing
Started by: Wonder Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Shocked Siryn vs. Thing

laughing Siryn was saying how she had learned a little in view of history. Can a devoted daughter control the timing of battle?
And win?
(please log in to view the image)

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 03:34 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Bane tries to enter the fight and blows up

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 04:38 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Siryn wins. She can take him out in numerous ways.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 05:04 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Say you want about Wonder Man, but he frequently gives us fairly unique match ups lmfao.

I never thought about these two fighting in my life. If we take some of Theresa's feats at face value, I could see Siryn winning. She's done some unconventional things, making the most of what would seemingly be a limited powerset. Not to totally discount Ben here though.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2020 03:24 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StyleTime
.....seemingly be a limited powerset

Wha?! These sonic types are versatile as hell. She has flight, respectable ranged attacks, shields, hypnotism, and she can use her voice to put people to sleep (ending the fight instantly).

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2020 03:42 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

I agree, but that goes along with what I said: Theresa makes the most of it. Her power is really just the scream, like Black Canary or even Songbird(sans enhancements).

It's a one trick power at first glance, but she's managed do a whole hell of a lot with it. Pound for pound, she probably makes better use of her power than 99% of comics.

Last edited by StyleTime on Sep 20th, 2020 at 07:02 AM

Old Post Sep 20th, 2020 06:58 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Thing should be able to stone wall her by blocking with his form the wave. If he can use his body like a compass he could use stonewalling to wipe out the whole of the field of play.
It’s a close fight.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2020 02:15 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

I mean if he takes the sound blast and with his bricks 🧱 locates it’s source and tags her with compass accuracy he’d be able to make a kill shot.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2020 09:31 PM
ShadowFyre

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StyleTime
Say you want about Wonder Man, but he frequently gives us fairly unique match ups lmfao.

I never thought about these two fighting in my life. If we take some of Theresa's feats at face value, I could see Siryn winning. She's done some unconventional things, making the most of what would seemingly be a limited powerset. Not to totally discount Ben here though.

A legend walks amongst us

Old Post Sep 20th, 2020 09:39 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Well a brick 🧱 was made by God’s people in Egypt.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2020 11:04 PM