KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » T'Challa vs Black Lightening

T'Challa vs Black Lightening
Started by: lawest9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lawest9

T'Challa vs Black Lightening

Who wins?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 05:58 AM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Why you always gotta make the bruthas fight?

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 06:13 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by krisblaze
Define always.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 01:08 PM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wxyz
Restricted

Account Restricted

This black on black violence makes me sick.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 01:16 PM
wxyz is currently offline Click here to Send wxyz a Private Message Find more posts by wxyz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

I'm surprised everybody is ignoring this. The rate of these kind of threads on the forum is 90%, yet people choose to ignore them and focus on the small amount of times when they're not.

Utterly disgusting.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 01:39 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

#NotAllThreads

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 02:07 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

Why the hypocrisy guys? If this thread is black on black violence, then what about all the white on white and alien on alien violent threads created on this forum.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 02:29 PM
Philosophía

Aliens are what, 10% of all characters? Yet commit 50% of all secret crisis events.

How many times are female superheroes ambushed by aliens? I bet it's a lot. Yet how many times do male superheroes attack alien females? I'm pretty sure it's close to 0.

All I'm saying is you should diversify your slugfests.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 02:34 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

I don't make a habit of creating black vs Black matches, there's nothing wrong with the thread.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 02:41 PM
Philosophía

I saw you initially had it as T'Challa vs Static, but then you changed it to Black Lightning. What, are they interchangeable to you?

You're going down a deep hole, lawest9. One you cannot get out of.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 02:55 PM
MrMind

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 03:01 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

That's bull, I made no attempt to create a thread using "Static", so I don't know where you got that from, these are comic book characters that we are using here, I'm a black man myself but BP and BL are still just fictional characters to me, get a life and stop dramatizing over make believe characters, " going down a deep hole from there is no return"...........😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 03:03 PM
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by lawest9
Why the hypocrisy guys? If this thread is black on black violence, then what about all the white on white and alien on alien violent threads created on this forum.
Your racism is getting old.
I don't make a habit of creating black vs Black matches, there's nothing wrong with the thread.
Yeah, that's something a white supremacist would say. thumb down

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 04:12 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

That's bull, I made no attempt to create a thread using "Static", so I don't know where you got that from, these are comic book characters that we are using here, I'm a black man myself but BP and BL are still just fictional characters to me, get a life and stop dramatizing over make believe characters, " going down a deep hole from there is no return"...........😄😄😄😄😄😄😄
Black Panther is just a fictional character? Have some respect, my man. I can't believe you just said that.

What's next, you tell me you've never said Wakanda Forever proudly out loud?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 04:27 PM
lawest9

No sir, I praise the Lord and savior Jesus Christ. Not men and their kingdom's.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 04:31 PM
krisblaze

He's not just a fictional character.

HE. IS. A. KING

*crosses arms in respect*

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 04:32 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

He's not just a fictional character.

HE. IS. A. KING

*crosses arms in respect*

*replace Euphoria with kissgayz*

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 05:52 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

A fictional king

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 05:53 PM
DarkSaint85

Even the thread title is racist.

Black LightEning. He doesn't need lightening, Grand Wizard.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 06:25 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Even the thread title is racist.

Black LightEning. He doesn't need lightening, Grand Wizard.
If I'm a grand wizard then I'm the 1st BLACK grand wizard that I know of, you people are full of s×××!

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 06:59 PM