KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » World Forger vs the Black Winter

World Forger vs the Black Winter
Started by: lawest9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lawest9

World Forger vs the Black Winter

Who wins and why?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2020 01:59 AM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deft

Hulk, because he is the most stronger character.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2020 06:22 AM
deft is currently offline Click here to Send deft a Private Message Find more posts by deft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

Ok, you don't know.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2020 11:08 AM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deft

Lol, sorry. I guess that this is a peak World Forger, isn't? He wins, he created all universes around the multiverse and the hypertime.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2020 05:00 PM
deft is currently offline Click here to Send deft a Private Message Find more posts by deft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by deft
Lol, sorry. I guess that this is a peak World Forger, isn't? He wins, he created all universes around the multiverse and the hypertime.

How does that justify a win? It's like saying that X guy beats Y guy because he made a nicer bathroom. The World Forger should be roughly as powerful as his brothers, and one of them was roughly as powerful as Darkseid. Shouldn't we begin there, or what do you think?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2020 09:22 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Stoic
How does that justify a win? It's like saying that X guy beats Y guy because he made a nicer bathroom. The World Forger should be roughly as powerful as his brothers, and one of them was roughly as powerful as Darkseid. Shouldn't we begin there, or what do you think?

AM of course had to consume multiple universes to contend with Darkseid, so that's a good point.

OTOH, Galactus was consuming multiple planets to contend with BW.

Yes yes blah blah they were special planets etc etc. But planets, Vs universes?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2020 09:25 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Black Winter was a Universe killer though. Kind of hard to be 100% certain when it comes to the actual power levels in play. It's actually nearly impossible to know how powerful either are. World Forger didn't show omnipotence. Neither did.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2020 09:33 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Forger created beings who ate universes.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2020 10:14 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wxyz
Restricted

Account Restricted

Susan Storm and Reed Richard created Franklin Richards, are they as powerful as him?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2020 07:17 PM
wxyz is currently offline Click here to Send wxyz a Private Message Find more posts by wxyz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by wxyz
Susan Storm and Reed Richard created Franklin Richards, are they as powerful as him?
Actually, his powers come from cosmic radiation (same as theirs).

Old Post Nov 19th, 2020 07:20 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

But just cuz I created a giant robot doesn't mean I'm as strong as it.

And if I was strong enough to easily destroy universes I wouldn't create something to do so.

Not saying either wins its just not the best of logic to use

Old Post Nov 19th, 2020 10:34 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Actually, his powers come from cosmic radiation (same as theirs).

And being a mutie

Old Post Nov 19th, 2020 10:46 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by Sin I AM
And being a mutie

Just retconned into not being a mutant. He wanted to be special, and his powers transmuted his genetic code to carry the X-gene. He was never a mutant.

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 20th, 2020 02:06 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

WF is weak. Im giving this to Black Winter and easily.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 20th, 2020 03:03 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Is this a serious argument?
Originally posted by carver9
WF is weak. Im giving this to Black Winter and easily.

Never change carter.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2020 03:50 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

well this is irrelevant because the wf treated Barbatos like his pet mouse.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2020 04:01 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

And he didn't give birth to Barbatos like Sue did. This is just hilarious. Its like asking how is Galactus more powerful than Silver Surfer.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2020 04:03 AM
MrMind

I remember 1 year ago World Forger would beat Molecule Man on kmc

Black Winter doesn't even register on the radar

forum has seriously gone to shit

Old Post Nov 20th, 2020 04:34 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by abhilegend
And he didn't give birth to Barbatos like Sue did. This is just hilarious. Its like asking how is Galactus more powerful than Silver Surfer.

Not quite the same thing. The Surfer and the rest of the Heralds were purposely imbued with a tiny portion of his might. They all have enough appearances for us to know exactly how powerful they all are (Which includes Galactus to a degree).

What powerhouse did Barbatos fight to get a solid comparison? What powerhouse did World Forger fight in order to give us a solid weight class? Darkseid seems to be the level that he's at if we compare him to his brothers. Not trying to split hairs, but neither of those guys seem capable of waving their hands across the sky and making a universe that they did not create disappear.

Maybe World Forger does stomp, but using a hammer to create a multivrse isn't a battle feat. I don't think that it's unreasonable to question his power level when it comes to actual combat.

In the end, I've been left with the feeling that he simply doesn't have enough in the way of combat showings to place him in the position that many have, and it just seems like a lot of hype surrounds him.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2020 04:44 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Stoic
Not quite the same thing. The Surfer and the rest of the Heralds were purposely imbued with a tiny portion of his might. They all have enough appearances for us to know exactly how powerful they all are (Which includes Galactus to a degree).

What powerhouse did Barbatos fight to get a solid comparison? What powerhouse did World Forger fight in order to give us a solid weight class? Darkseid seems to be the level that he's at if we compare him to his brothers. Not trying to split hairs, but neither of those guys seem capable of waving their hands across the sky and making a universe that they did not create disappear.

Well he has created literally every universe in the multiverse, so what do you want him to do? Go outside the multiverse to fight someone?
quote:

Maybe World Forger does stomp, but using a hammer to create a multivrse isn't a battle feat. I don't think that it's unreasonable to question his power level when it comes to actual combat.

No, that's simply dumb. Comic writers don't tend to think of "combat feats".
quote:

In the end, I've been left with the feeling that he simply doesn't have enough in the way of combat showings to place him in the position that many have, and it just seems like a lot of hype surrounds him.

The comic literally says he is among the four most powerful beings in the whole multiverse, he creates hypertime, every universe in the multiverse and a second multiverse and you think that's just hype? Dude, most abstracts in marvel would kill for that kind of feats in so little time.

But sure, let's talk about Eternity's combat feats. That's above Black Winter, right?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2020 09:35 AM