KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Which of these marvel abstracts can destroy a multiverse

Which of these marvel abstracts can destroy a multiverse
Started by: MrMind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MrMind

Which of these marvel abstracts can destroy a multiverse

an infinite multiverse

Galactus, In-Betweener, Chaos and Order, Living Tribunal, Scathan, Molecule Man, Eternity, Multi-Eternity, Death, Oblivion, First Firmament, Logos, Phoenix Force, Chaos King, Mad Jim Jaspers, Legion, Franklin Richards, Marquis of Death

Old Post Jan 29th, 2021 11:59 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenghisJuan
Definitely not a Wanker

Any Multiversal abstract or above could (I mean, they're meant to be on a Multiversal scale, so...). Maybe Franklin Richards because I think it was stated he could create a Multiverse, but he seems more consistently Universal. Molecule Man put a Multiverse in a box among other stuff, so he should be able to. Chaos King maybe but I've seen debate on if his feats were really just Universal. Phoenix Force is possibly Multiversal off of the scans I've been seeing in the past weeks. Scathan too if we believe Protege's hype.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2021 12:09 AM
GenghisJuan is currently offline Click here to Send GenghisJuan a Private Message Find more posts by GenghisJuan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

None of them have actually destroyed a multiverse.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2021 06:12 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Neither has Superman

Old Post Jan 30th, 2021 06:33 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Well he has.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2021 06:48 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I would say all of them except Franklin and Phoenix

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 30th, 2021 07:30 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Neither has Superman
Are you ok

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jan 30th, 2021 07:43 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Neither has Superman

The level of salt you need to have in your body to throw this kind of reply

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jan 30th, 2021 08:41 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Multi-Eternity is technically the embodiment of one, and the First Firmament is the embodiment of the Universe that eventually became the Multiverse.

They're the only contenders as far as I'm concerned. But I'm not really convinced they could destroy the Multiverse, or else it wouldn't have made much sense for the First Firmament to imprison Multi-Eternity.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2021 08:48 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Neither has Superman
well nice of you to admit Superman is an abstract but on panel he did destroy a multiverse.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2021 10:53 PM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

but according to comicvine...

Old Post Jan 30th, 2021 11:20 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Originally posted by MrMind
but according to comicvine...
most people on comicvine are Trollberto’s cousins.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2021 12:34 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by abhilegend
None of them have actually destroyed a multiverse.
thumb up

Not to mention somebody like Living Tribunal's power is literally born out of and dependent on the Multiverse...

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jan 31st, 2021 04:55 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by MrMind
an infinite multiverse

Galactus, In-Betweener, Chaos and Order, Living Tribunal, Scathan, Molecule Man, Eternity, Multi-Eternity, Death, Oblivion, First Firmament, Logos, Phoenix Force, Chaos King, Mad Jim Jaspers, Legion, Franklin Richards, Marquis of Death
None.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 31st, 2021 07:08 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
I would say all of them except Franklin and Phoenix

Fight us, Galan.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2021 07:10 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

About time that you have taken your rightful place at carver's side. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 31st, 2021 07:16 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

carv is like the emperor, hiding in plain sight with acolytes all around him in the shadows.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2021 07:26 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

the prince of darkness

Old Post Jan 31st, 2021 07:45 PM
DarkSaint85

Old Post Jan 31st, 2021 07:59 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

laughing out loud holyshit

Old Post Jan 31st, 2021 08:03 PM