KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Count Nefaria v Apocalypse

Count Nefaria v Apocalypse
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Count Nefaria v Apocalypse

how this goez...?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2021 06:52 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EcstaticGrace

Nefaria

Old Post Mar 26th, 2021 06:57 PM
EcstaticGrace is currently offline Click here to Send EcstaticGrace a Private Message Find more posts by EcstaticGrace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

You think? Not sure physical strength is going to get it done against apocalypse. I’m trying to recall a time when a full powered apoc was physically beaten. Can’t recall one tbh but I could just be forgetting a time. Cn would be stronger for sure but the malleability of apoc’s body would negate a lot of that. I don’t think the eye beams would be enough. Maybe a blitz? Hrm. I’m undecided. Two legit team busters IMO.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2021 11:30 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Nur eats Nefaria and shits out Hercules

Old Post Mar 26th, 2021 11:31 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EcstaticGrace

Nefaria is also an energy absorber and I feel like Apocalypse jobs way more than Nefaria does on top of the fact I’d take Nefaria beating rosters of Avengers over Apoc struggling with teams of street level X-Men.

Apoc could possibly get wins with his hax though.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2021 12:16 AM
EcstaticGrace is currently offline Click here to Send EcstaticGrace a Private Message Find more posts by EcstaticGrace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

X-Men are not street level and Apoc is never struggling with them.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2021 12:37 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Apocalypse.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Mar 28th, 2021 09:33 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Classic Nefaria deflecting Mjolnir with one hand.
Living Laser x 100
Power Man x 100
Whirlwind x 100
After becoming fully Ionic, can now do a bunch of other crap.
If you go by the books, he has too many powers to list here.
Should be way up there above Thor, Hyperion and Surfer.
IF he had a Fan Base.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2021 03:55 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Apoc has tech though. Do you remember what Doom recently did to Nefaria? Not saying that Apoc would do the same, but he has a history of being able to easily deal with energy enriched characters. Look at his run-in with the Hulk for example.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2021 04:01 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
Apoc has tech though. Do you remember what Doom recently did to Nefaria? Not saying that Apoc would do the same, but he has a history of being able to easily deal with energy enriched characters. Look at his run-in with the Hulk for example.
Yeah. And, I guess it can also b said that regardless of the powers he has, he just doesnt know how to tap it effectively. While, Apoc also has the tech and big toolbag of powers, but uses them the way Nefaria never did.
So, i guess yer right.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2021 04:13 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Apoc restrained the Hulk with one hand.

He breaks Neffy like a toothpick, eats him and shits out the remains on your chest, Horri.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2021 04:18 AM
Horrificus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Apoc restrained the Hulk with one hand.

He breaks Neffy like a toothpick, eats him and shits out the remains on your chest, Horri.
Hehe. It's nice to be back...

Old Post Apr 7th, 2021 04:22 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

big grin

Welcome back.

Where is Glorificus?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2021 04:23 AM
Horrificus

In the kitchen, fixin me a Pot-Pie.

The woman that played Glorificus on Angel... she was so hot.
No. On Buffy, not Angrl.

Last edited by Horrificus on Apr 7th, 2021 at 04:28 AM

Old Post Apr 7th, 2021 04:26 AM