KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Namor vs. Darth Vader

Namor vs. Darth Vader
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Namor vs. Darth Vader

Current Namor
Vader is composite

who wins
NO BFR

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 17th, 2021 11:34 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HumbleServant

How strong do you have to be to resist Dark Vaders Telekinesis?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2021 11:43 PM
HumbleServant is currently offline Click here to Send HumbleServant a Private Message Find more posts by HumbleServant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barron-Ghidorah
Probably in bed

I’m not too knowledgeable on Namor but I’ll throw my two cents in.

I’m not sure if Vader’s telekinesis is strong enough to hurt Namor, but I don’t doubt his lightsaber could kill him.

Unless Namor has any ranged attacks I don’t know about he would have to get up close and hit him before Vader cuts his head off.
There’s also his skill with throwing a lightsaber with extreme precision, and a force users precognitive abilities that would let him predict Namor’s moves.

If they’re fighting anywhere near water it’s worth keeping in mind lightsabers work underwater and Vader has a half hour or so air supply in his armor.

If Namor was trying to kill him and manages to hit him though he’d most likely kill Vader right there through sheer strength.

Vader also has telepathy and could mess with his head. Namor might have resistance to telepathy though idk.

I’m probably wrong about all of that though cause again i don’t know that much about Namor other than his classic powerset.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2021 12:14 AM
Barron-Ghidorah is currently offline Click here to Send Barron-Ghidorah a Private Message Find more posts by Barron-Ghidorah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Current Namor
Vader is composite

who wins
NO BFR

Namor get a melee weapon like a trident or no

Old Post Jun 18th, 2021 12:16 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

He gets a trident

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 18th, 2021 05:14 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Namor is a hydrokinetic. He could drown Vader. Either could win, but in order for Vader to win, Namor would have to fight in close.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2021 08:00 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Namor throws a Star Destroyer at Vader, instantly killing him.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2021 08:04 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vader rasping and giggling all at one, "you fly because of those wings on your ankles and you wear budgie smugglers?"

Namor going a bright shade of red, "Yes". Growing Angry because his budgie smugglers are very tight and as with TI'S purple wants it looks like Namor might be a code, which accounts for his anger. Namur flies straight up and power dives vader. Video utilising the force freezes Namors ankle wings dropping like a stone Namor had no way to avoid impaling himself on Vaders Saber. Vader slices off Namor's sissy wings as a trophy.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2021 08:32 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Then Whirly woke up covered in his own bodily fluids thumb up

Old Post Jun 19th, 2021 09:09 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote