KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Scorpion vs. Doc Ock

Scorpion vs. Doc Ock
Started by: Wonder Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Barf Scorpion vs. Doc Ock

evil face Blow by blow!

Attachment: f632c296-973a-4f07-9c61-4e72f623a007.jpeg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Sep 17th, 2021 03:04 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 18th, 2021 01:37 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Still if Wasp 🐝 can take out Magneto with a sting 🦂 blast 💥 Scorpion can supersede his opponent.

Attachment: 84c23d14-caf5-485c-9b2d-df83687f0e8c.png

Old Post Sep 18th, 2021 02:10 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Scorpion is a cool character that deserves more respect. Doc Ock should win this fight, he jobs way less.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2021 04:12 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zopzop
Scorpion is a cool character that deserves more respect.

Said no one ever.

Seriously though, I've always liked Scorpion (he sucked as the symbiote user, though), but Marvel loves making him their own Killer Croc sort of character. The jobbing and the general disrespect is horrible.

The guy is Spidey's Sabretooth, basically... designed this way... yet he keeps getting punked. By everyone. Often with minimal effort.

Originally posted by zopzop
Doc Ock should win this fight, he jobs way less.

Ock, Venom and Osborn are three Spidey villains that get treated better than the rest of his rogue gallery.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2021 04:17 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

He was oretty ****ing badass right after his Upgrade by Smythe, unfortunately it only worked like a first appereance, jobbing followed immediately.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Sep 18th, 2021 04:32 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Parmaniac
He was oretty ****ing badass right after his Upgrade by Smythe, unfortunately it only worked like a first appereance, jobbing followed immediately.

Yeah, really short-lived.

Scorpion always gets the suit upgrades and writers tend to forget it's just boosting the powers his body already has.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2021 04:39 PM
SamZED

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
(please log in to view the image)

thumb upthumb upthumb up First scene I remembered as well.

PS: I love how TAS used to randomly switch between Gargan being mutated and fused to his suit and suit just hanging in a closet like a coat.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 06:50 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Suit was removed only once, when he was in prison, I think.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 05:01 PM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Well you know how Omega Red has spores. Scorpion should be able to zap them and defeat the format of a character. That’s one example. Still the calculations of Weapon X can be defeated by memory. So Scorpion 🦂 can make history if he is smart.

Attachment: 053300ff-5d7b-4533-a427-29c72ec5463d.png

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 05:13 PM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

He should be Cyclops level. It is said that going over the top can specialize so that effort is dispossessed against the Scorpion 🦂.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 06:01 PM
DarkSaint85

Yeah based on powers...I fancy Scorpion's chances.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 07:49 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote