KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Krakoa vs Annihilation Wave

Krakoa vs Annihilation Wave
Started by: Philosophía

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Krakoa vs Annihilation Wave

The entire mutant population of Krakoa with this council at its head:

(please log in to view the image)

Receives notice that the Annihilation Wave is about to attack Earth and they're all that's standing in its way:

- T&A, Thanos included

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post May 21st, 2022 11:00 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Spite, AW wins even without T&A and Thanos.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post May 21st, 2022 11:03 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

AW wins with T&A alone

Old Post May 22nd, 2022 12:16 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Yeah sheer numbers should do it, wasn't the A-Wave the size of a star system?

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post May 22nd, 2022 12:34 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deft

Going with Annihilation Wave, IIRC T&A were abstract level.

Old Post May 22nd, 2022 01:31 AM
deft is currently offline Click here to Send deft a Private Message Find more posts by deft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Sunfire solos **** and assess, again

Old Post May 22nd, 2022 06:00 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Abhi is just a big hater

Old Post May 22nd, 2022 06:52 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Krakoa eats them.

People are forgetting mutants like Legion are on Krakoa.

Old Post May 22nd, 2022 06:58 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Legion sucks dude

Old Post May 22nd, 2022 07:00 AM
DarkSaint85

Doesn't matter if he does suck men mad

Old Post May 22nd, 2022 08:30 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Or Magik just sends them all into Limbo. Synch and Hope are also around, plus there is a ton of mental firepower on the mutant side. If they all (Emma/Xavier/Exodus/Cassandra/Cuckoo's/Quentin/ etc) take control of Annihilus, that's the entire fleet gone, because they all follow one guy.

Not to mention the Xorns etc opening black holes in the middle of the battlefield.

Old Post May 22nd, 2022 09:15 AM
Bentley
Seitei

The Annihilation Wave blows up earth before the mutants can muster any proper defense. Then Wolverine regenerates, decapitates Annihilus and becomes the sole master of the Wave.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post May 22nd, 2022 08:08 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Can't the AW just waste the planet before Krakoa even knows what's going on?

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 04:38 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Classic NES
Can't the AW just waste the planet before Krakoa even knows what's going on?

No.

Two things:

1. OP states the Quiet Council receive word that the AW are coming.
2. They have Destiny, who can see the future.

Anyway, as Abhi said:

Guess Surfer should've tried amping himself to star levels....

Last edited by DarkSaint85 on May 23rd, 2022 at 10:33 AM

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 10:26 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Ugh Destiny is such a trash character.

AWave could solo without Annihilus. People just don't realize how many bugs there were

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 10:34 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Ugh Destiny is such a trash character.

AWave could solo without Annihilus. People just don't realize how many bugs there were

Didn't they follow the queens, who followed Annihilus? So mind control him, and the entire wave would follow. Similar to how Cassandra took over the Shi Ar via Lilandra.

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 10:49 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Not sure if it has been retconned, but iirc the A-Wave operates under a hive mind of sorts, with Annihilus and his Queens at the center.

So if you were to incapacitate a Queen, for example, the forces under her control would very quickly lose all direction and purpose. So in theory, if you could incapacitate all 3 Queens + Annihilus himself, the entire A-Wave would fold.

That would still leave Thanos + T&A to deal with... But if you gained full telepathic control over Annihilus and his Queens(like you said), then you could just compel the Wave in its entirety to attack them instead. Once that's done, just have all the remaining bugs hakai themselves in a black hole or somesuch.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 12:39 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Glorificus

Do Annihilus and the hive Queens have any telepathy resistance feats?

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 06:57 PM
Glorificus is currently offline Click here to Send Glorificus a Private Message Find more posts by Glorificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Glorificus
Do Annihilus and the hive Queens have any telepathy resistance feats?

Even if he did (which I don't think so, off the top of my head) - there's no way they have resistance feats to stop the mutants.

I mean, off the top of my head, we have Emma, Xavier, Jean, Apocalypse and Exodus - and that's just from the Council pic. We also have the Cuckoos, Quentin Quire, Cassandra Nova, then mutants like Hope and Synch who can copy powers.....that's a lot of TP power Annihilus and the queens will need to block.

And that's BEFORE we get into Cerebro or whatever Forge and Sinister cook up to amp them.

Last edited by DarkSaint85 on May 23rd, 2022 at 07:04 PM

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 07:02 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Even if he did (which I don't think so, off the top of my head) - there's no way they have resistance feats to stop the mutants.

I mean, off the top of my head, we have Emma, Xavier, Jean, Apocalypse and Exodus - and that's just from the Council pic. We also have the Cuckoos, Quentin Quire, Cassandra Nova, then mutants like Hope and Synch who can copy powers.....that's a lot of TP power Annihilus and the queens will need to block.

And that's BEFORE we get into Cerebro or whatever Forge and Sinister cook up to amp them.

Yeah, this looking bad for the wave. Only hope is Thanos and TnA.

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 07:07 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote