KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs. Gladiator, Hyperion, Sentry and Count Nefaria

Superman vs. Gladiator, Hyperion, Sentry and Count Nefaria
Started by: StiltmanFTW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (39): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Superman vs. Gladiator, Hyperion, Sentry and Count Nefaria

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 09:21 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Any one of them would beat superman into a coma. Supermans best bet would be to fly away as fast as he could which would give him about 1 second to live before Gladiator catch him and break his neck. Then they all fight each other for a real challenge.

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 12:20 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

I feel that the answer likely lies somewhere between the OP's picture and JBL's post.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 12:32 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Now I know what's going to happen. Certain people will claim that superman wins, certain ones will say.. oh, superman can beat any one of them but he loses to them all together. Interesting to see how long this stays open though. Oh, and some will claim he blitz them for the win.

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 12:33 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

He blitzes all of them for the win.

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 02:32 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Superman rips them in half at half power one after the other.

Stilt's pic is lowballing, they wouldn't be able to tear at his cape.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 02:40 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Supes

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 03:01 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

I am so sorry, I forgot that this is KMC version of Superman. Superman Stomps this team with ease. Spite.

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 03:19 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

All at once and unamped? I give it to the team.

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 04:07 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Classic NES
All at once and unamped? I give it to the team.

Why? He's stronger than all of them put together.

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 04:23 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by abhilegend

Even at standard level?

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 04:43 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Even at standard level?

Yes. DC top tiers have star level and even higher strength feats regularly nowadays. Not just Superman.

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 04:45 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Yes. DC top tiers have star level and even higher strength feats regularly nowadays. Not just Superman.

Damn, I did not know that. Like I recall superman doing outrageous things like moving the wheels if Mageddon while bathing in Anti-Sun. But, I honestly thought marvel was close.

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 04:52 PM
JBL
Wrestling God

Even at standard level?
Ignore him. He's a lying troll that will say superman would beat Classic beyonder, Galactus at full power, Thanos with every gem, rune king Thor and the Phoenix 5 all at the same time.

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 04:56 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by JBL
Ignore him. He's a lying troll that will say superman would beat Classic beyonder, Galactus at full power, Thanos with every gem, rune king Thor and the Phoenix 5 all at the same time.

laughing

But, on-topic, I think I might revive my old strength thread to discuss this.

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 04:58 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Damn, I did not know that. Like I recall superman doing outrageous things like moving the wheels if Mageddon while bathing in Anti-Sun. But, I honestly thought marvel was close.

In just last five years

Orion destroyed a solar system fighting a golem which shook the entire multiverse waking up
Superman/Zod/Rogol Zaar shake entire phantom zone fighting
Superman fights equally with Molly the keeper who was moving entire solar system to the end of the time and space
Superman shattered chains able to haul stars across the galaxies
Superman powered up Earth's sun after it was extinguished
Superman overpowered a living sun
Hal killed a sun eater in one blast
Hal AFTER killing the sun eater created another sun with two other Lanterns
Kyle created a fully fledged sun to kill vampires
Wonder Woman moved Earth's sun
Supergirl is stated to be able to move stars, tanks attacks that could shatter galaxies before going down

This is just off my head

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 05:05 PM
JBL
Wrestling God

And you wonder why this place is the laughing stock of Comic book sites? It's crap like this that's allowed. Superman Definitely is not stronger than than Gladiator, Sentry or Hyperion by themselves. This thread should have been closed for spite against Superman without one single post being written.

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 05:10 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by JBL
And you wonder why this place is the laughing stock of Comic book sites? It's crap like this that's allowed. Superman Definitely is not stronger than than Gladiator, Sentry or Hyperion by themselves. This thread should have been closed for spite against Superman without one single post being written.

Come share your thoughts on my bumped thread please. You too abhi.

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 05:16 PM
carver9

Any one of them solos tbh. Especially Sentry

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 05:55 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by carver9
Any one of them solos tbh. Especially Sentry

laughing out loud

Shut up troll

Old Post May 23rd, 2022 06:19 PM