KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Will Clark Kent Die of old age

Will Clark Kent Die of old age
Started by: ash007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ash007
Strength and Honour

Will Clark Kent Die of old age

I was wondering how long will Clark Live i mean in Season 1 episode called Hourglass Clark had a vision of him self form the future surrounded by graves of love ones.

In the comic Kingdom come it states that Clark will grow old slower.

If Clark is Immortal that must be such a curse watching your loved ones die around you.

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 10:49 PM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lydia
Glyds

nope...he's superman! he can't die!

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 07:52 AM
Lydia is currently offline Click here to Send Lydia a Private Message Find more posts by Lydia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Suki
~Smallville's Gal~

Its abit like highlander he had to watch his loved ones ages faster than him and die. I wud hate tht. But i have heard he ages much slower then everyone else

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 08:10 AM
Suki is currently offline Click here to Send Suki a Private Message Find more posts by Suki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

quote:
Originally posted by Samurai Girl
But i have heard he ages much slower then everyone else

This is true. Supermans alien make-up is enhanced by the earths yellow sun. That is how he is Superman on earth, and Krypton did not have an army of supermen.

His alien DNA makes him age slower then any human.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 12:46 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Suki
~Smallville's Gal~

But with his old ppl he wud age along with them right?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 12:49 PM
Suki is currently offline Click here to Send Suki a Private Message Find more posts by Suki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Suki
~Smallville's Gal~

i mean own lol

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 12:50 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

laughing

Yes, he would age along with his own people.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 04:16 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

quote:
Originally posted by Samurai Guy
This is true. Supermans alien make-up is enhanced by the earths yellow sun. That is how he is Superman on earth, and Krypton did not have an army of supermen.

His alien DNA makes him age slower then any human.

thank yuo for that. i always wondered why if krypton was so strong they didnt just invade

bitches bow down

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 07:16 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Well, had every Kryptonian come to earth, there would be a legion of SuperMen.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 07:59 PM
Shadow_King
-

but then in the tv series with the kid seeing how people would die by touching him. how come he doesnt see how superman dies. he just sees him flying with the red cape.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 08:27 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

quote:
Originally posted by Samurai Guy
Well, had every Kryptonian come to earth, there would be a legion of SuperMen.

so what if they went to other planets or is it just our sun. and what happens if we go to krypton? cuz in smallville the pple who have meteor rcok in em have powers s o would we have powers there

bitches bow down

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 09:02 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Superman can die of old age. He will die eventually. He cannot live forever. Perhaps he cannot see everyones death, but only X many years into the future.

quote:
Originally posted by BloomBabyGirl
so what if they went to other planets or is it just our sun. and what happens if we go to krypton? cuz in smallville the pple who have meteor rock in em have powers s o would we have powers there

It is the way the sun travels through the atmosphere.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 09:13 PM
Shadow_King
-

Sg you dont know what you are talknig about if you can see how people would die then he has to see him die.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 09:27 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

quote:
Originally posted by Shadow_King
Sg you dont know what you are talknig about if you can see how people would die then he has to see him die.

But Superman is not a person. He is an ALIEN. Perhaps that threw the whole thing off.

I know what you are talking about, I am merely trying to answer the question to the best of my ability. I am not superman! big grin

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 01:06 PM
Shadow_King
-

SG it doesnt matter if youralien he sees the future till your dead and he didnt see clarks future so clark is immortal.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 07:25 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

I am merely trying to answer from an objective standpoint. I am not trying to be a pain in the ass.

What I mean is that is proven that he can see the fate of those who are human... but Supe's is NOT human. Kind of like how Ryan cannot read Clarks thoughts.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 07:37 PM
Shadow_King
-

oh ya. you might be right.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2004 12:11 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

it was said in one of the episodes toward the end of season 3 that clark wasnt immortal, he just ages slower once he reaches maturity, he will die of old age, but long after everyone he loves dies

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 14th, 2004 12:12 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

ok.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2004 01:00 AM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

big grin

I feel so smart! smart

Old Post Sep 14th, 2004 02:01 PM