KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Smallville in the Uk

Smallville in the Uk
Started by: Suki

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Suki
~Smallville's Gal~

Smallville in the Uk

So does anyone know when we will have the honor of having the great show back on our tele.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 07:05 AM
Suki is currently offline Click here to Send Suki a Private Message Find more posts by Suki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lydia
Glyds

ours has only just finished season 2 sad not cool coz that woz a year ago

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 07:39 AM
Lydia is currently offline Click here to Send Lydia a Private Message Find more posts by Lydia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

Season 3 out on DVD on November 16 - which is how I watch it as I seldom watch TV during the day and cant operate a video recorder.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 02:35 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

blink

It is not quantum physics.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 02:18 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

blink

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 05:09 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Setting a VCR is not quantum physics.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 05:54 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

So what you are saying is that my problem is that I've been trying to use differential geometry and exponential functions when i should have just been setting the video?

Ok for the benefit of Mr Guy - I dont own a VCR, I seldom watch TV and DVD is the only way I will watch TV shows as I cant abide advertising.

Last edited by Mr Zero on Sep 3rd, 2004 at 06:17 PM

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 06:08 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Zero
So what you are saying is that my problem is that I've been trying to use differential geometry and exponential functions when i should have just been setting the video?

Ok for the benefit of Mr Guy - I dont own a VCR, I seldom watch TV and DVD is the only way I will watch TV shows as I cant abide advertising.

My remarks were not that of an insulting nature, or was not the intention of insulting you. For that, I apologize.

I was merely trying to understand how a person could not know how to set a VCR, as it does not require the knowhow of splitting an atom. However, due to your explaination, I know understand and will not question your motives further.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 08:28 PM
liam k
i will not die

whoa did i come at a bad time?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 07:57 PM
liam k is currently offline Click here to Send liam k a Private Message Find more posts by liam k Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote