KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Season Two Discussions/Questions

Season Two Discussions/Questions
Started by: Smallville

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Season Two Discussions/Questions

Talk about the second season of the "GREATEST SHOW SINCE SEINFELD."

Post it here!

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 04:27 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

i found this season to be more about who he is and how he gets more of his powers.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 12:37 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Pretty much... kind of a "Who is Superman" and why does he take the path he does during his life in Metropolis.

A Clark needs to find himself thing.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 05:31 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

really we have no idea what jor-el's plan is. so we cant say for sure that its for clark to rule the world.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 06:58 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

What would be the point of conquering earth in the first place? He is the last Kryptonian anyways.

(Or so we are meant to believe)

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 08:10 PM
Shadow_King
-

he is the last. their is no point.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 08:25 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Exactly. So why would Jor-el want that? It makes no sense. Hense the vaugeness in his statement.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 08:29 PM
Shadow_King
-

clark must of mis read what his purpose was. or maybe he should just ask jor-el what his mission is.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 08:33 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

He could... but I think putting a kryponite key in the ship is a better idea.

laughing

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 08:36 PM
orient_celts
Dune House Atreides

Maybe it could be one of Jor-El's way of character building/ testing Clark? Just a thought.

quote:
Originally posted by Samurai Guy
What would be the point of conquering earth in the first place? He is the last Kryptonian anyways.

(Or so we are meant to believe)

<a href="http://moonlight-united.com">moonlight-united.com</a>

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 02:34 AM
orient_celts is currently offline Click here to Send orient_celts a Private Message Find more posts by orient_celts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

maybe your right OC maybe your right.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 02:38 AM
wuTa

whats up with the swatzke and the hitler sig?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 02:47 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

whats up with the lighting bolt and flash sig?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 03:02 AM
wuTa

samuri guy hooked me up.... plus flash is wicked

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 03:08 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

well nazgul hooked me up and hitler is ummmm uhhh....

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 03:33 AM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

I think it is funny.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 01:31 PM
Shadow_King
-

ok.... well atleast someone doesnt find it bad.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 09:42 PM
wuTa

quote:
Originally posted by Samurai Guy
I think it is funny.

yea...lets get some ******* to throw canadians in concentrations camps and they can, be torturted, murdered, and thrown in ovens among other things and i'll make a sig of him and we can all have a good laugh...or i can just get KKK sig and i'm sure all the black members will find that real "funny"......i'm all for freedom of expression and speech....but being raised in a polish family and culture i wouldnt be much of a man or much of anything if i didnt confront SK in his sig

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 02:38 AM
Shadow_King
-

its cool wuta that you hate my sig.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 03:01 AM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

quote:
Originally posted by wuTa
yea...lets get some ******* to throw canadians in concentrations camps and they can, be torturted, murdered, and thrown in ovens among other things and i'll make a sig of him and we can all have a good laugh...or i can just get KKK sig and i'm sure all the black members will find that real "funny"......i'm all for freedom of expression and speech....but being raised in a polish family and culture i wouldnt be much of a man or much of anything if i didnt confront SK in his sig

I meant funny in the sense that he would make a sig up about Hitler. I would never be ballsy enough to do that. I never said Mass Genoside was a laughing matter, because it obviously is not, nor do I encourage or support Adolf Hitlers decision to kill a million plus Jewish people for no good reason other then religious beliefs.

However, this is off-topic and should not be discussed here. Should you wish to continue talking about the events before and during WW II, make a thread or send me a PM.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 02:21 PM