KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » With one Day?

With one Day?
Started by: Smallville

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

With one Day?

If you could spend one day with a star of Smallville, who would it be and what would you do?

REMEMBER this is a PG-13 site, so be gentle.

I would hang out with Michael Rosenbaum... I want to see if he is any good at pool. He is always shooting a game in the show, I wonder if he is really any good? That is all I would really want to do. Aside maybe take one of the cars out for a spin.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 01:12 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Suki
~Smallville's Gal~

look at my sig! and um this is a pg - 13 rated sig so no comment

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 01:53 PM
Suki is currently offline Click here to Send Suki a Private Message Find more posts by Suki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 02:03 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Suki
~Smallville's Gal~

haha scoots it wudnt invlove anything like tht. big grin

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 02:06 PM
Suki is currently offline Click here to Send Suki a Private Message Find more posts by Suki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

I hope so.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 02:09 PM
Paola
Ronin

roll eyes (sarcastic)

good question, but I'm not interested in the cast, the characters are better for me, but if I had to choose, it would definetely be Rosenbaum....... and I won't tell here what I'd do to him

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 04:45 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Oh, Lord. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 05:24 PM
Paola
Ronin

laughing

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 05:35 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Does that mean you are liking my signatures?

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 05:43 PM
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

well well....if it was rated R content definetly Tom Welling but since its PG 13 id go with rosenbaum cuz he seems like such a chill guy

bitches bow down

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 10:20 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

i go hang out with rosembaum see how lex's world is and to see his feud against his father.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 12:40 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

quote:
Originally posted by Samurai Guy
Does that mean you are liking my signatures?

of course!!!

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 04:29 AM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

eek!

Seems Like Michael is the most popular choice.

By the way.... you can do what you want with the characters, but please do not post any of the "R" rated events that you would do.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 05:21 PM
Shadow_King
-

of course hes the arch rival of clark. and plus i like how he does buisness with his father and luthor corp.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 07:02 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

I admire his quick wit.

Episode 1-12; Leech

Victoria: "It was just business!"
Lex: "You call sleeping with me business? I hate to think what that makes you."

laughing Classic line

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 07:55 PM
Shadow_King
-

but lex has some problems though.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 08:27 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Of course he does. Everyone does.

But, I just want to see if Mike is really any good at pool. He is always playing, you would assume he should be okay.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 08:30 PM
Shadow_King
-

yea. or maybe they shot a scene with him doing a good pool shot and always use that scene everytime you see him playing pool.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 08:32 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

laughing

Maybe.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 08:37 PM
Paola
Ronin

so you want me to tell you what would I do to Lex?

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 6th, 2004 03:13 PM