KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Smalleville: Official Questions thread

Smalleville: Official Questions thread
Started by: Magee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Magee

Question Just a few Questions

First thing is i live in the UK and we're behind everyone in all shows. So i just had a couple questions, about Smallville obviously.

1. Im not sure but i think we r on Season 3. So far Perry White has showed up and Lex is working for his father again. I think its Season 3 but not sure.

2. Why cant Clark fly and can he fly in season 4?

3. I heard Lois Lane is in season 4, does she get close to clark and is he attracted to her?

4.Why doesnt Clark have the red kryptonite anymore? Missed the last episode.

5. Does anyone think that Smallville should carry on into an actual Superman show. In Metrolpolis where he is Superman. I personaly would love to see that happen.

If anyone could clear these questions up for me i'd be very happtastic Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 12:11 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Re: Just a few Questions

quote:
Originally posted by Magee
First thing is i live in the UK and we're behind everyone in all shows. So i just had a couple questions, about Smallville obviously.

1. Im not sure but i think we r on Season 3. So far Perry White has showed up and Lex is working for his father again. I think its Season 3 but not sure.

Yes. That is season three. There are some really nifty episodes in season three.

quote:
2. Why cant Clark fly and can he fly in season 4?

Short answer: Kal-El can Fly, not Clark.

Long Answer: This is going to spoil some things for you, read at own risk. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Clark comes back kind of reprogrammed by Jor-el to do Jor-els bidding. Kind of like when he had the Red Kryptonite, but not not really. Just evil... trying to conquer. And as the reprogrammed Clark, calling himself Kal-el, he learned to fly. Clark cannot fly, but Kal-el can.

quote:
3. I heard Lois Lane is in season 4, does she get close to clark and is he attracted to her?

This is true. Erica Durance plays her... and does a good job at it too. They have a different kind of meeting, but become close as they are kind of working towards the same things.

Clark wont admit it, but he likes her.

quote:
4.Why doesnt Clark have the red kryptonite anymore? Missed the last episode.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Jonathan made a deal with Jor-El.

quote:
5. Does anyone think that Smallville should carry on into an actual Superman show. In Metrolpolis where he is Superman. I personaly would love to see that happen.

That would be nice. I like Smallville.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 01:03 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Wow thx for that. Damn it i cant wait for Season 4 now lol. Not sure what Erica Durance looks like, google is always good lol. Oh wat does it look like when he flies? Is it realy crap or not to bad?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 05:00 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Its well done. You'll like it.

Click here to see Erica

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 05:03 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Hope so.

Shes hot. But she looks a bit old to be playing a young lois lane.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 05:37 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

She plays the role to a T, my young Smallville fan.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 06:19 PM
Magee

Ah well thats good enough for me.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 07:13 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Glad I could be of some help.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 08:54 PM
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

^^and clark//Kal El looks sooo good when he flys

bitches bow down

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 09:09 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Cool.

Thx for the help Smaurai Guy.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 10:29 AM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Anytime.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 02:16 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

the episode where pete finds out about clark, whats it called? it'd be great if i could also get the season and episode number.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 09:12 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Season 2

Episode #2-3; Duplicity

wink

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 06:05 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

thx samurai big grin

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 06:06 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

I live to give! big grin

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 06:06 PM
Shadow_King
-

ok i have a question here....

If clark is that guy the native people call naman (sp?)

How come he cant touch the dagger????

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 08:50 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

He never had the chance to touch the dagger. It went from Lionel to Jeremy, and from Jeremy nobody touched it except when Lionel and Lex touched it at the same time and then it evaporated.

The only time Clark touched it was when it was in his stomach.

The legend is:

"Naman is to have the dagger. The person who holds it is instilled with all of Namans power to protect it so they may deliver it to Naman. Should "SEGEITH" (sp) touch it, it will evaporate."

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 06:09 PM
Shadow_King
-

ohhhh ok..... but then how could the dagger kill him.. i thought kryptons made it??

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 06:22 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

It is made of Kryptonian Metal... which Clark is vulnerable to.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 07:09 PM
Taylor Reese

When is the newest episope on this wed or next?

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 11:21 PM
Taylor Reese is currently offline Click here to Send Taylor Reese a Private Message Find more posts by Taylor Reese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote