KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » alicia thread

alicia thread
Started by: blalocklover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
blalocklover
Akodon

Tongue alicia thread

please avoid spoilers

isn't the best actress that arrived to this show (i mean among all them, she is the best if she arrives to (let's say) CSI she is dammed)

pics from her are welcome

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 08:45 PM
blalocklover is currently offline Click here to Send blalocklover a Private Message Find more posts by blalocklover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dizzyblondegirl
Blonde BUT not Dumb!!!!

umm ok

hello to everyone at KMC

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 09:42 AM
dizzyblondegirl is currently offline Click here to Send dizzyblondegirl a Private Message Find more posts by dizzyblondegirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
liam k
i will not die

o.kaay wanna say that again

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 09:47 AM
liam k is currently offline Click here to Send liam k a Private Message Find more posts by liam k Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cedric32

I loooooved alicia, I was so upset when she got killed. I just wanted to burst in to the tv and beat the crap out of that sand guy. I wold say kill, but that would sound to violent. I was cheering when clark was beating the shit out of him. She was so perfect for clark. He didnt have to worry about her knowing his powers, she had powers of her own. Plus she led chloe into finding out about clarks powers, finally! I think its hilarious how chloe is always making little comments to clark, leaving him confused. Im still dreading her death.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 04:44 AM
Cedric32 is currently offline Click here to Send Cedric32 a Private Message Find more posts by Cedric32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joser23

she was soooo cute!!!!! also i agre that she was the perfect woman 4 clark!! i agree also that sand guy should die!! clark should've killed him!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 07:31 PM
joser23 is currently offline Click here to Send joser23 a Private Message Find more posts by joser23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cedric32

YA I know! I was like what are you doing! KILL HIM!!! kill him!! That was very depressing.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 10:00 PM
Cedric32 is currently offline Click here to Send Cedric32 a Private Message Find more posts by Cedric32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joser23

yeah but the idiot was stopped by lois i still dont get how he get there and avoid bieng caught by lois! if she was with her when he ofund alicia

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 11:08 PM
joser23 is currently offline Click here to Send joser23 a Private Message Find more posts by joser23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

I miss her. She was a hottie.

And she was a real good basis for a character.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 12:33 AM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joser23

lol u mean as a meteor freak? i wonder if there will be more meteor freaks with this 2º meteor shower

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 05:57 PM