KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Which smallville character is your Favorite

Which smallville character is your Favorite?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Clark Kent 15 28.30%
Lana Lang 3 5.66%
Chloe Sullivan 10 18.87%
Pete Ross 2 3.77%
Lex Luthor 10 18.87%
Lionel Luthor 4 7.55%
Jonathan Kent 4 7.55%
Martha Kent 2 3.77%
Ryan (the boy off of "stray") 1 1.89%
Victoria Hardwick 2 3.77%
Total: 32 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Which smallville character is your Favorite
Started by: missLang26

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
missLang26

Laugh Which smallville character is your Favorite

My favorite smallville character would have to be "Lana" she is so awsome and tha most prettiest. So polite and just pretty.. lol. she belongs with clark.. its just suppose to be. lol

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 02:37 AM
missLang26 is currently offline Click here to Send missLang26 a Private Message Find more posts by missLang26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Clark Kent of course.

I wish I had his powers.

Last edited by Zod4Life on Jun 12th, 2005 at 04:13 AM

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:06 AM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

poor poll, but chloe, lex and victoria

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:34 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skiiboyz342
The Hidden Identity

my favorite is clark kent well not just kent i mean i like the guy who plays him and that's tom welling oh he is hot but not as much as HEATH LEDGER!!!!!

I MAKE UR LIFE A LIVING HELL IF U LIKE TOO!!!
DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF ONE BEING OVER 10 MILLION OTHERS!!!!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 03:54 PM
skiiboyz342 is currently offline Click here to Send skiiboyz342 a Private Message Find more posts by skiiboyz342 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

ok huh

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 09:21 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
infern07
u suck Slipknot owns

i pick lana lang because hes hotwink

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 12:16 AM
infern07 is currently offline Click here to Send infern07 a Private Message Find more posts by infern07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Duffy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by infern07
i pick lana lang because hes hotwink

sad

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 05:34 PM
Darth_Duffy is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Duffy a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Duffy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cedric32

My favorite character besides Clark is Chloe. I love Chloe, she is so awesome. I feel bad for her at times for not being able to be with Clark. I love it how she knows about his secret and always makes little comments and leaves Clark dumb founded. I think there better of friends tho. I always thought that Lana and Clark should be together, but after last season my likings for her disappeared, shes to uptight.

I love Lois too, why didn't you put her up? I love how her and Clark bicker at each other, its cute.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 02:54 AM
Cedric32 is currently offline Click here to Send Cedric32 a Private Message Find more posts by Cedric32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joser23

omg lois and clark will end up togheter soooo lana and clark noup not gonna happen lol but spekaing of my favourite character is and always will be Alicia baker and lois but alicia is sooo hot and special jajaja drew fuller i hate u!! (hes with sarah carter)

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 03:33 AM
joser23 is currently offline Click here to Send joser23 a Private Message Find more posts by joser23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joser23

by the way who the heck is victoria hardwick?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 03:34 AM
joser23 is currently offline Click here to Send joser23 a Private Message Find more posts by joser23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cedric32

I loved alicia too, I thought she was so perfect for Clark. I balled my eyes out when she got killed, I just wanted to burst into the tv and kick the crap out of that sand man. GRR!!!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 09:58 PM
Cedric32 is currently offline Click here to Send Cedric32 a Private Message Find more posts by Cedric32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joser23

mmm ty 4 answering!! i remembered who she was. She was the girl who had sex with lex in order to get luthorcorp info wink and yeah alicia is so hot! she should've at least told lois about clark not to chloe shes so retarded!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 11:12 PM
TheFanboy
Boss Hogg

Tough call, I think they all bring something unique to the table. I'd probably have to go with Lionel Luthor though. Just because he's so great and was created just for Smallville, which earns him extra points for, IMO, improving the Superman mythology.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 06:10 AM
TheFanboy is currently offline Click here to Send TheFanboy a Private Message Find more posts by TheFanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alexanderluthor
THE MAN

Lex luthor, but also Chloe.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 06:13 PM
alexanderluthor is currently offline Click here to Send alexanderluthor a Private Message Find more posts by alexanderluthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Oh, Tom Welling...

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 10:20 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Clark And Lex are incredible, Lex is slowly falling to the darkside.

But I vote Chloe, because I love her.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 07:23 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

I say again... oh, Tom Welling.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 09:56 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mari

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Smallville
I say again... oh, Tom Welling.

Yes Tom Welling..... smile

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 11:07 AM
Mari is currently offline Click here to Send Mari a Private Message Find more posts by Mari Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CrystallineFire
It Ain't Pretty In Vegas

Clark is intriguing but I have to say ever since the third season I have liked the dark ,incredible Lex Luthor yes happy

How bad have you got it? NASCAR 2006

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 09:52 PM
CrystallineFire is currently offline Click here to Send CrystallineFire a Private Message Find more posts by CrystallineFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Staphon
Braniac

I like Lois!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 03:53 AM
Staphon is currently offline Click here to Send Staphon a Private Message Find more posts by Staphon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote