KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Which Character of SMALLVILLE are ya?

Which Character of SMALLVILLE are ya?
Started by: Cepheus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cepheus

Tongue Which Character of SMALLVILLE are ya?

Click here to take the test

You are...

Lex Luthor!

Lex Luthor is a study in contradictions. At one end a loyal and thoughtful friend, he is also one of the most dangerous and relentless men you will find when he has an agenda. And right now he has two men in his sights: Clark and his father.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 01:38 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrimalScream

cool test.i was lex.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 01:40 PM
PrimalScream is currently offline Click here to Send PrimalScream a Private Message Find more posts by PrimalScream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Chloe Sullivan!

Intrepid reporter Chloe is curious almost to a fault. When she's not investigating strange happenings that came about following the meteor shower, she's trying to figure out her tangled personal feelings about Clark and Pete.

F*ck that... i retook it...

Clark Kent!

Clark is a loyal, trustworthy friend, but his secret powers means he has to be careful about becoming too close to anyone -- except his family. That means his love life is anything but simple, and Lana and Chloe know that all too well.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 03:16 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

mwahaha!! pr is chloe!!!!!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 05:22 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blaise

Pete Ross! blahhhh thats sooo who i didn't tink i was ...damn

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 05:13 PM
blaise is currently offline Click here to Send blaise a Private Message Find more posts by blaise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelGirl
Fleur Delacour

ok so i'm Lana lung

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 05:25 PM
AngelGirl is currently offline Click here to Send AngelGirl a Private Message Find more posts by AngelGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danellemarie3

i got
Clark Kent!

Clark is a loyal, trustworthy friend, but his secret powers means he has to be careful about becoming too close to anyone -- except his family. That means his love life is anything but simple, and Lana and Chloe know that all too well.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 08:07 PM
danellemarie3 is currently offline Click here to Send danellemarie3 a Private Message Find more posts by danellemarie3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AngelGirl
ok so i'm Lana lung

wow lana lung... impressive

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 09:40 AM
AmrothSkywalker
Savior of the Galaxy

I think it's not accurate I took it once, I'm Lex, took it again choosing all of the power hungry options and I got Pete????? IDK I think its inaccurate. I also found that Lex Luthor is the answer 50% of the time

Leader of the Xbox Live Knights 0f the 0ld Republic clan. "Your overconfidence is your weakness" "Your faith in your friends is yours" "I can feel the good in you, the conflict" "I'll never turn to the dark side"

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 11:19 AM
AmrothSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send AmrothSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by AmrothSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

I was Pete! that is so weird! i dont wanna be Pete! im a girl!

whoa, the 2nd time i took it i was Lex! this test is soo wrong!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 07:20 PM
ilvorlandobloom is currently offline Click here to Send ilvorlandobloom a Private Message Find more posts by ilvorlandobloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AmrothSkywalker
Savior of the Galaxy

Like I said!

Leader of the Xbox Live Knights 0f the 0ld Republic clan. "Your overconfidence is your weakness" "Your faith in your friends is yours" "I can feel the good in you, the conflict" "I'll never turn to the dark side"

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 10:06 PM
AmrothSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send AmrothSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by AmrothSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

fine! blame it on the test!

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 09:57 AM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Im Lex evil face

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 01:16 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alexanderluthor
THE MAN

this couldn't be any better!!!! i'm lionel luthor!!!!!!!! lex has always tried to be something else than his father, till the last episodes, great.... great shifty shifty

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 09:19 PM
alexanderluthor is currently offline Click here to Send alexanderluthor a Private Message Find more posts by alexanderluthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joser23

lOL I GOT PETE MMM I REALIZED NOW THAT IM NOT BLACK SOOOOOO 8-) IT DONT REALLY MATCH ME wink

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 11:18 PM
joser23 is currently offline Click here to Send joser23 a Private Message Find more posts by joser23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ajstyled

Clark

Last edited by ajstyled on Jul 11th, 2005 at 09:32 PM

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 09:24 PM
ajstyled is currently offline Click here to Send ajstyled a Private Message Find more posts by ajstyled Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CrystallineFire
It Ain't Pretty In Vegas

Test results: I got Lex Luthor eek! blink

How bad have you got it? NASCAR 2006

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 09:57 PM
CrystallineFire is currently offline Click here to Send CrystallineFire a Private Message Find more posts by CrystallineFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
charmedFairy
docanddimples junkie

I dont think it matters on their color or boy or girl but your emotions and character..confused anyway i got lex.

no other words would do

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 09:01 PM
charmedFairy is currently offline Click here to Send charmedFairy a Private Message Find more posts by charmedFairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Staphon
Braniac

I got...

Chloe Sullivan!

Intrepid reporter Chloe is curious almost to a fault. When she's not investigating strange happenings that came about following the meteor shower, she's trying to figure out her tangled personal feelings about Clark and Pete.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 01:59 AM
Staphon is currently offline Click here to Send Staphon a Private Message Find more posts by Staphon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tidas
IMF

Im Clark

I tell the truth even when i'm lying

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 07:29 PM
Tidas is currently offline Click here to Send Tidas a Private Message Find more posts by Tidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote