KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Season Five Countdown/Discussion

Season Five Countdown/Discussion
Started by: Zod4Life

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ep.5.1. Arival

The Kryptonians in the ship are named Nam-Ek and Aeythr and they want Clark to help them turn Earth into a place sort of like Krypton.Clark also learns some new skills in the Fortress of Solitdue and apparently,Chloe was teleported into the Artic too when Clark was.And Lionel isn't dead!I repeat,LIONEL ISN'T DEAD.(THIS IS ALL TRUE!)

Go to here:www.kryptonsite.com

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 10:57 PM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

This all sounds soooooo COOL!I can't wait for ''Arival''.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 10:58 PM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm glad that they broke the ''No Kryptonians'' rule.And after all of this blows over,Lana will have to find out the truth about Clark.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 11:00 PM
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Somebody please reply. sad

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 03:41 AM
Cepheus

dude chill

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 05:45 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just want people to come here and talk about the upcoming episode.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 05:06 PM
Cepheus

they will... eventually
we've been Twellin4ever-less and pr1983-less and scott-less for the past weeks sad

Last edited by Cepheus on Jun 26th, 2005 at 02:28 AM

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 02:24 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AmrothSkywalker
Savior of the Galaxy

I can't remember what happened to Lionel at the end of season 4?

Leader of the Xbox Live Knights 0f the 0ld Republic clan. "Your overconfidence is your weakness" "Your faith in your friends is yours" "I can feel the good in you, the conflict" "I'll never turn to the dark side"

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 06:46 AM
AmrothSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send AmrothSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by AmrothSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

When Clark put the second stone in the cave it lit up the one Lionel had in his shirt and caused him to have a seizure.When he was in a bed that Lex told his men to put him in,he had Kryptonian symbols floating around in his eyes.

I don't think that he's dead though.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 02:07 PM
ilvorlandobloom

i cant wait for season 5 to start!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 08:25 AM
ilvorlandobloom is currently offline Click here to Send ilvorlandobloom a Private Message Find more posts by ilvorlandobloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Me too.It's going to be soooooo cool.Oh and Clark's new skill isn't flying.Jor-El has tought Clark how to execute a perfect backflip into a kick or something like that.i think that there's a chance that he still might fly.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 05:19 AM
alexanderluthor
THE MAN

Pr has not been around?? where r u???? u gonna return till fall? jk, i don't know what to say about this first episode, must go bed and think about it for a while.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 12:10 AM
alexanderluthor is currently offline Click here to Send alexanderluthor a Private Message Find more posts by alexanderluthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

that new skill of his sounds pretty lame on paper maybe it will look good in the episode.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 02:40 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joser23

i think hes new skill is icebreath or something like that remember superman has it! so new skill hello? clark! superbreath wink oh 1 question can lana use isobel's powers? remember that she was possesed all 4th season sooo it isnt in her genes isobel was her greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat
greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgrandmother

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 04:03 AM
joser23 is currently offline Click here to Send joser23 a Private Message Find more posts by joser23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

nope.... i think that whole isobel thing is over now... but his new skill is a backflip not icebreath...

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 04:17 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joser23

mmmm but it is in her genes sad lo id love to see her as a witch, an how do u know about backflip? it was the artic where he went not the air! remember?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 04:22 AM
joser23 is currently offline Click here to Send joser23 a Private Message Find more posts by joser23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

i know where he went... but it says the new skill he aquired was a blackflip or something like that not ice breath.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 04:34 AM
joser23

ok then backflip it is, i read in the spoiles that lionel give lana a green kriptonite telling her that she should use it against the 2 kriptonians but does he know about clark? ad how the heck does clark come back to smallville?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 04:40 AM
Shadow_King
-

i thought he did... because he was in clarks body.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 04:50 AM
joser23

ohhh u mean the episode transference, damn!! ive never seen that episode! i always miss it! when its on i have to study or do something else well jor el told clark that the knowledge of the universe was ment 4 nly him but now lionel has like a 1/3 of it? because of a stone?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 04:56 AM