KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » What happened to Lionel at the end of Season 4?

What happened to Lionel at the end of Season 4?
Started by: AmrothSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AmrothSkywalker
Savior of the Galaxy

What happened to Lionel at the end of Season 4?

I can't remember and I feel like an idiot but I watched the season 4 finale and I just thought about it again and I can't remember what happened to Lionel because I hear people who keep talking about hes dead or something? I feel so dumb I CANT BELIEVE I FORGOT

Leader of the Xbox Live Knights 0f the 0ld Republic clan. "Your overconfidence is your weakness" "Your faith in your friends is yours" "I can feel the good in you, the conflict" "I'll never turn to the dark side"

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 07:08 AM
AmrothSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send AmrothSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by AmrothSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

he died

j/k.... i dont know, i think hes in like a coma or somethin

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 08:11 AM
ilvorlandobloom is currently offline Click here to Send ilvorlandobloom a Private Message Find more posts by ilvorlandobloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alexanderluthor
THE MAN

yeah!!! i don't think he died, i believe he's gonna wake up next season.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 09:21 PM
alexanderluthor is currently offline Click here to Send alexanderluthor a Private Message Find more posts by alexanderluthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AmrothSkywalker
Savior of the Galaxy

Ok but how did he "die", a meteor?

Leader of the Xbox Live Knights 0f the 0ld Republic clan. "Your overconfidence is your weakness" "Your faith in your friends is yours" "I can feel the good in you, the conflict" "I'll never turn to the dark side"

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 08:48 PM
AmrothSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send AmrothSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by AmrothSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alexanderluthor
THE MAN

he was talking to lex, telling him, i don't have the stone" , then BAM!!! he gets striken by some kind of energy that puts him to sleep.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 10:44 PM
alexanderluthor is currently offline Click here to Send alexanderluthor a Private Message Find more posts by alexanderluthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joser23

he dont die!!!! Lana will see him in the mansion afeter she faces the kriptonian guys from the new ship

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 11:01 PM
joser23 is currently offline Click here to Send joser23 a Private Message Find more posts by joser23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joser23

well didnt
lol im not good at english yet ohh also lionel will give lana some green kriptonite so she can put the 2 kriptonians down

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 11:02 PM
joser23 is currently offline Click here to Send joser23 a Private Message Find more posts by joser23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AmrothSkywalker
Savior of the Galaxy

oh i remember he had the stone in his pocket and it lit up like crazy and then ok yea i remember now thanks.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 05:34 PM
joser23

actually he kinda absorved the knowledge of the stone i mean 1/3 because it was only 1 stone he had so he is like that guy who tried to translate the kriptonian language to lex and ended up puting the key in the wall and ina coma so that's wut happened to lionel i think

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 12:09 AM
ilvorlandobloom

when is Lionel gonna die? why cant he just DIE... damn bastard

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 07:12 AM
ilvorlandobloom is currently offline Click here to Send ilvorlandobloom a Private Message Find more posts by ilvorlandobloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote