KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Random Thoughts about Smallville

Random Thoughts about Smallville
Started by: mtryder

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mtryder

Random Thoughts about Smallville

Allow me to start:

Car insurance must cost an astronomical amount for Lana, Chloe, and the Kents by now. Between them, they wreck about a car per episode.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 05:09 AM
mtryder is currently offline Click here to Send mtryder a Private Message Find more posts by mtryder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

And another...

Now that Lois and Perry have seen Clark w/o his glasses, what happened that they wont recognize him as Supes when they all get older?

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 07:09 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

my ongoing question of: How does Clark shave and get hair cuts?

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 02:23 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I thought I'd post here because I don't want to risk reading any spoilers. I'm in the middle of season four right now, almost caught up! My buddy at work is taping season 5 for me since I don't get WB. Once I catch up, it's all over. I'll probably hang out here all the time and forget about The Off Topic Forum. I promise I'll behave.

The last episode I watched was the one where Lex wakes up next to that dead girl, Eve, and Lionel seems to have become a good guy! I love this show.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 10:09 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mtryder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))

Kryptonite razor, of course. Intense pain and nearly dying are small prices to pay to stay clean-shaven.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 06:25 PM
mtryder is currently offline Click here to Send mtryder a Private Message Find more posts by mtryder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Staphon
Braniac

OMG, yeah, ive been wondering about that also, in the comics, Clark would use a peice of his ship that he found, and use his heat vision at it and it bounced back and hit his chin giving him a nice hot shave, but they dont say anything about that in the show. There was one epesode where Lana's Scizors broke (they were actually Clarks) when she tried to cut off a lock of his hair, so we know that scizors dont work. and then he pulled it strait out of his head for her, i know thats not how he cuts his hair. This is a topic I would really like to see happen in smallville.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 09:03 PM
Staphon is currently offline Click here to Send Staphon a Private Message Find more posts by Staphon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

i agree, the scissors part was funny....

it would make a funny episode.....

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 01:34 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jchap

I read on Wikipedia that to shave and cut his hair, Clark reflects his heat vision off of a piece of metal from his ship. It sounds kinda wierd but i think it was from one of the early comics and you know how that stuff can be kind of cheesy

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 01:36 AM
Jchap is currently offline Click here to Send Jchap a Private Message Find more posts by Jchap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Apparently his hair doesnt grow once he finishes puberty... so techinically he doesnt have to cut it...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 01:57 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uber_Jedi
The Jedi who pwns all

www.Gprime.net is better than this.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 05:16 AM
Uber_Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Uber_Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Uber_Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

I dont post here in the smallville section anymore because Smallvilles sucks for me now with Lois Lane coming to smallville.that totally betrayes everything about the comic and it is so damn annoying hearing her say to clark-hey smallville.The show used to be so much better till she arrived.I sure this is its final season.thats why I have turned to supernatural for my new show to watch now.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 05:27 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote