KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » News Flash: Braniac gets his arse kicked by 18 yr old Clark Kent

News Flash: Braniac gets his arse kicked by 18 yr old Clark Kent
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FistOfThe North

News Flash: Braniac gets his arse kicked by 18 yr old Clark Kent

Beautiful...at last.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 01:48 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Waitaminnut... that professor was Braniac?! eek!

Who's Braniac?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 01:14 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

Braniac I think is an AI intelligence created by those rogue Kryptonians... Well to at least to bring back General Zod...

For Fritos.

Last edited by Stealth on Nov 19th, 2005 at 05:53 AM

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 05:48 AM
Stealth is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i don't think clark necessarily kicked braniac's butt. my guess is that he just wanted clark to think that and not reveal all his powers to him. like how he can turn to a liquid metal form and what not. well, i hope that episode was not the end of james marsters' stint on smallville. hope to see him again soon in the season!

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 08:38 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Marsters inked for 10 episodes this season so that wasnt the last we will see of him.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 10:09 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually,HE'S GONE.It was only 7 episodes.Notice how he disappeared along with the ship and Martha's disease?He's gone for good.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 12:09 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

No he signed for TEN. And the ship is not necessarily gone either pal. Sheesh

Last edited by ~JP~ on Nov 19th, 2005 at 02:45 PM

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 02:38 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

From the James Marsters Interview with AOL titled:

James Marsters Dishes About 'Smallville,' Spike and More

quote:
You had a slow roll-out for your character. What was that like?

They always do that. It's easier for me because there's not much to film. (Laughs) I filmed four episodes so far and I have six left. I can't say much about what is coming up, but I can say that I will be transformed.

4+6=10... at least on this planet, and he hasnt been in each of the 7 episodes this season either.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 02:57 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I think that they should have been equaly matched. Even if Braniac was just a robot he still had all the same powers Clark did. 2 kryptonians fighting should of been the same as two people fighting.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 08:54 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, they shouldn't have been equally matched. Brainiac's an android (and not a Kryptonian being) made of Kryptonian alloys and stuff. He should be able to hurt Clark (going by Kryptonian objects/things can hurt him - the metal from when he got stabbed and krypotonite!!!!!), that's what I agree on, but not match him ability for ability. I thought Brainiac being able to superspeed seemed a bit out of place, going by what he is.

I don't know what fights are like on the planet you come from but two people in a fight on Earth are rarely evenly matched. This is why bullies are good at bullying. They do it because they're bigger and stronger and more intimidating, 9x out of 10. In some cases (1x out of 10), there are bullies that rely on the internet to intimidate. An example can be seen in this very thread wearing a santa outfit.

I like to hurt bullies. smile

User Disclaimer: By reading any post issued to this forum by this user, you adhere to the fact that this user cannot be held responsible for a negative light you may view any of his posts in, as this user isn't responsible for your comprehension abilities or lack of them. Nor is this user responsible for any responses your comprehension may prompt you to give. The user(s) responsible for removing this user from this forum, at any time, because of a comprehension ability (or own culture's collective comprehension) drawing you the wrong conclusion of this user's intent, shall be looked upon as a mega ejit, discriminative of other cultures.

Last edited by PrettyboyTom on Dec 14th, 2005 at 02:40 AM

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 02:33 AM
PrettyboyTom is currently offline Click here to Send PrettyboyTom a Private Message Find more posts by PrettyboyTom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overNtexas

Smile

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kal875
I think that they should have been equaly matched. Even if Braniac was just a robot he still had all the same powers Clark did. 2 kryptonians fighting should of been the same as two people fighting.

Dido

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 03:00 AM
overNtexas is currently offline Click here to Send overNtexas a Private Message Find more posts by overNtexas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

texas, you knucklehead! (aka you handsome devil you)

User Disclaimer: By reading any post issued to this forum by this user, you adhere to the fact that this user cannot be held responsible for a negative light you may view any of his posts in, as this user isn't responsible for your comprehension abilities or lack of them. Nor is this user responsible for any responses your comprehension may prompt you to give. The user(s) responsible for removing this user from this forum, at any time, because of a comprehension ability (or own culture's collective comprehension) drawing you the wrong conclusion of this user's intent, shall be looked upon as a mega ejit, discriminative of other cultures.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 05:50 AM
PrettyboyTom is currently offline Click here to Send PrettyboyTom a Private Message Find more posts by PrettyboyTom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Braniac could of hurt clark because he could of done the whole silver kryptonite thing on him like in the episode "splinter". I think Braniac will be back and I think he will be the one to "kill the one Clark loves".

This is my opinion not a spoiler. I think Chloe or Mr. Kent's going to die.

Actually I'm going to start a thread on it.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 09:46 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

I want Mr. Kent to die because he looked like a right smarmy and smug git in Lexmas. Plus I don't like ass kissers. Let's face it, he couldn't have got his tongue further up lex's (__)_) if he tried.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 11:07 PM
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

I think that they're going to go by the Superman movies and kill off Jonathan Kent. At least it looks that way in the teaser commercials for WBs Janurary season. I mean, it looked so intimate and honorable that it has to be Mr. Kent.

Though I wish it were Chloe, for continuity's sake. Though Chloe is certainly the cutest on the show!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 09:50 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote