KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Who does Lios Lane better: Smallville's Erica Durance or Margot Kidde/Superman Movies

Lois Lane
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
(Superman Movies) Teri Hatcher 5 16.13%
(Smallville shows) Erica Durance 26 83.87%
Total: 31 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who does Lios Lane better: Smallville's Erica Durance or Margot Kidde/Superman Movies
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FistOfThe North

Who does Lios Lane better: Smallville's Erica Durance or Teri Hatcher/Superman Movies

Did the classical and memorable Teri do it better or does the unpredictable and hilarious Erica shine brighter as Lois Lane..?

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 06:23 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Terri Hatcher wasnt IN the superman movies she was in the tv show Lois n Clark. Margot Kidder the Lois in the Supes movies. So you need to add to and change your poll.

And I prefer Erica Durrance to all of them.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 06:39 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

I agree. Margot Kidder kind of worked as a pre-Crisis Lois, but she kind of made me hate Lois. Hatcher was okay, but it was kind of a crap show. Durance has the attitude, now if she only had the right hair color! And she looks reeeaaal good in a bikini (Aquaman episode), lol!

She doesn't seem to be real interested in journalism, though. That's a little odd.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 02:58 AM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazylozer
n00b boy

Erica Durance=funny and hot(!)

Oh, and an internet theory is that Lois Lane as we know her will die, and Chloe will take her name and become the Lois of legendary fame. Myself, I find that highly unlikely.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 03:21 AM
crazylozer is currently offline Click here to Send crazylozer a Private Message Find more posts by crazylozer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Better? Hmmm, hard to say. I think both were/are great for their respective times. I gotta say...as an older fart, Margot Kidder was pretty attractive in her time.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 08:06 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

the chloe=lois is so not gonna happened, with all the foreshadowing with clark and lois

I love erica as lois! love her

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 06:46 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

Erica is such a snob.. i love her..... man I always seem to like women like that..... Teri Hatcher Lois was good too.. but Lois & Clark is soo 1990's...... a time period I want to forget.. (shivers.. Hammertime)

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 06:59 AM
BAILY is currently offline Click here to Send BAILY a Private Message Find more posts by BAILY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dan-El
I agree. Margot Kidder kind of worked as a pre-Crisis Lois, but she kind of made me hate Lois. Hatcher was okay, but it was kind of a crap show. Durance has the attitude, now if she only had the right hair color! And she looks reeeaaal good in a bikini (Aquaman episode), lol!

She doesn't seem to be real interested in journalism, though. That's a little odd.

She's young,that's why she isn't interested in journalism yet.And if you ask me,Margot Kidder's Lois Lane was absolutely OBSESSED with Superman.Erica's Lois Lane is the best and her Lois Lane reminds me of the one from the Superman animated series from the 90's.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 02:35 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by crazylozer
Erica Durance=funny and hot(!)

Oh, and an internet theory is that Lois Lane as we know her will die, and Chloe will take her name and become the Lois of legendary fame. Myself, I find that highly unlikely.

Lois IS NOT going to die,whoever told you that is an idiot.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 02:37 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kabia
Jeedai

erica all the way espiceally when striped dance!

Bleh
New Sig Here

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 07:15 PM
Kabia is currently offline Click here to Send Kabia a Private Message Find more posts by Kabia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Shmedi
NNOOO000000oooooo

I think Durance is the bets Lois by far. She has the attitide (not to mention the look big grin) She and Welling have great chemistry together. I think Hatchers Lois was a little too girly. Not really very Lois-like. But that's not to say she wasn't good, she was, just not great.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 12:05 AM
Jedi Shmedi is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Shmedi a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Shmedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Oh, and an internet theory is that Lois Lane as we know her will die, and Chloe will take her name and become the Lois of legendary fame. Myself, I find that highly unlikely. [/B]

Stupidest theory I've heard. Chloe will die, and Lois is going to be sucked into investigative journalism in the wake of the tragedy 1.) To uphold Chloe's honor, and 2.) Figure out why she died. Perhaps there's a Lex Luthor tie in to the murder?

We'll see when episode 100 hits.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 12:29 AM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Originally posted by Dan-El
Stupidest theory I've heard. Chloe will die, and Lois is going to be sucked into investigative journalism in the wake of the tragedy 1.) To uphold Chloe's honor, and 2.) Figure out why she died. Perhaps there's a Lex Luthor tie in to the murder?

We'll see when episode 100 hits.

Didn't Ep. 100 already pass?
confused

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 02:16 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Erica Durance is HOT

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 10:31 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Erica Durance is just another pretty face pulled off the plastic factory production line and cast in a popular 'teen' TV series. All of a sudden she's placed on this pedestal by the viewers as being "oh so great, and such a wonderful talent - oh, and she's sooo beautiful aswell". Her looks are the only thing good about her. I don't rate her as Lois Lane. Margot Kidder was a much more realistic portrayal of a 'real' Lois Lane - none of that "*bouncy bounce* I'm so excited" crap that Erica oozes. But, in her defence, she's just acting the part of 'smallville's Lois Lane' - fair enough.

Erica looks JUST like a Baywatch cast off... hmm... I wonder how much bare skin she had to show in order to land the Lois Lane part for Smallville? Speaking of Baywatch's eye candy cast, spot the ugly person in Smallville! I don't see any (apart from Lex: the over-rated potato head).

User Disclaimer: By reading any post issued to this forum by this user, you adhere to the fact that this user cannot be held responsible for a negative light you may view any of his posts in, as this user isn't responsible for your comprehension abilities or lack of them. Nor is this user responsible for any responses your comprehension may prompt you to give. The user(s) responsible for removing this user from this forum, at any time, because of a comprehension ability (or own culture's collective comprehension) drawing you the wrong conclusion of this user's intent, shall be looked upon as a mega ejit, discriminative of other cultures.

Last edited by PrettyboyTom on Dec 13th, 2005 at 03:27 AM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 03:18 AM
PrettyboyTom is currently offline Click here to Send PrettyboyTom a Private Message Find more posts by PrettyboyTom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

Erica Durrance gets my vote, but she needs to change her hair color to black.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 03:49 AM
MysteryRidah is currently offline Click here to Send MysteryRidah a Private Message Find more posts by MysteryRidah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

Originally posted by PrettyboyTom
Her looks are the only thing good about her.

I disagree.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 03:51 AM
MysteryRidah is currently offline Click here to Send MysteryRidah a Private Message Find more posts by MysteryRidah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

You disagree, and? Why?

User Disclaimer: By reading any post issued to this forum by this user, you adhere to the fact that this user cannot be held responsible for a negative light you may view any of his posts in, as this user isn't responsible for your comprehension abilities or lack of them. Nor is this user responsible for any responses your comprehension may prompt you to give. The user(s) responsible for removing this user from this forum, at any time, because of a comprehension ability (or own culture's collective comprehension) drawing you the wrong conclusion of this user's intent, shall be looked upon as a mega ejit, discriminative of other cultures.

Last edited by PrettyboyTom on Dec 13th, 2005 at 04:10 AM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 04:06 AM
PrettyboyTom is currently offline Click here to Send PrettyboyTom a Private Message Find more posts by PrettyboyTom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overNtexas

I AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE me me i agree

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 03:15 AM
overNtexas is currently offline Click here to Send overNtexas a Private Message Find more posts by overNtexas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overNtexas

Erica would do good with a better outfit and toned down hair..like dark red ya red

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 03:16 AM
overNtexas is currently offline Click here to Send overNtexas a Private Message Find more posts by overNtexas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote