KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » favorite episode

favorite episode
Started by: stuey

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Striding Cloud

favorite episode

i have 2 aqua man and flash

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 07:22 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarrySanders
Still Sharp

I just saw aqua man last night, and im thinking this guy is gonna be another lame DC character BUT he was super sweet lol and I loved the effect they used for his uber fast swimming. Think he was mildy interesting, and it was cool watching Superman team up with another superhero, but I do feel he said "i just care about the world I live in" a little to often

Best episode had to be 4.06, the lionel and clark body swap episode.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 03:19 PM
LarrySanders is currently offline Click here to Send LarrySanders a Private Message Find more posts by LarrySanders Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

Best episode for me was RUN with the Flash

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 03:41 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Crusade
Onyx
Hidden

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 04:03 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

yea flash was good i liked the water balls

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 11:14 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

flash: i'll be half way around the world before u could blink
clark: well i blink pretty fast

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 11:15 PM
Mr Parker

the first appearance of christopher reeve.I always get goosebumps all over when jonathan and clark hug each other at the end.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 10:28 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
I always get goosebumps all over when jonathan and clark hug each other at the end.

What the... ??

User Disclaimer: By reading any post issued to this forum by this user, you adhere to the fact that this user cannot be held responsible for a negative light you may view any of his posts in, as this user isn't responsible for your comprehension abilities or lack of them. Nor is this user responsible for any responses your comprehension may prompt you to give. The user(s) responsible for removing this user from this forum, at any time, because of a comprehension ability (or own culture's collective comprehension) drawing you the wrong conclusion of this user's intent, shall be looked upon as a mega ejit, discriminative of other cultures.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 11:36 AM
PrettyboyTom is currently offline Click here to Send PrettyboyTom a Private Message Find more posts by PrettyboyTom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

Aquaman was in smallville?

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 12:16 PM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Predator (an army of them) vs superman? who'd win?

User Disclaimer: By reading any post issued to this forum by this user, you adhere to the fact that this user cannot be held responsible for a negative light you may view any of his posts in, as this user isn't responsible for your comprehension abilities or lack of them. Nor is this user responsible for any responses your comprehension may prompt you to give. The user(s) responsible for removing this user from this forum, at any time, because of a comprehension ability (or own culture's collective comprehension) drawing you the wrong conclusion of this user's intent, shall be looked upon as a mega ejit, discriminative of other cultures.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 01:42 PM
PrettyboyTom is currently offline Click here to Send PrettyboyTom a Private Message Find more posts by PrettyboyTom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarrySanders
Still Sharp

Id imagine that the predators would do their homework against old clark kent and hand him his spine before too long

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 04:22 PM
LarrySanders is currently offline Click here to Send LarrySanders a Private Message Find more posts by LarrySanders Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think the Predators would win without their weapons... the heavy artillery on their spaceships is what I'm talking about. I somehow think their hand combat weapons won't be good enough.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 09:41 PM
LarrySanders
Still Sharp

Certainly would'ny unless they coated their blades with kryptonite and the big S is toastie! Mortal Kombat Ed Boon Style!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 12:48 AM
kanis
L dragon

I Don't think the preds would win they wouldn't uses kryptonite against him they would hunt him down like hunters and how would they find out about kyptonite in the first place. And superman has already thought the preds and defeated them.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 01:22 PM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarrySanders
Still Sharp

What kind of a question is how would the predators find out about kryptonite? Unless im mistaken these are travelers who roam space looking for prey worthy to hunt, and their technology is FAR in advance of most others. I think its not to far of a stretch to think they would find kryptonite.

But without kryptonite, what the hells the point, superman would kill all of them becuase hes a very overpowered superhero, capable of killing all but the very highest of characters i.e Galactus, Dark Pheonix, Apocalypse and Onslaught

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 01:49 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

How about we get back on topic?

Follow me on the path to being on track!

I have too many to list. I liked so many... but... Slumber was one of the best. Whisper was good, too. Red was fantastic.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 04:58 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarrySanders
Still Sharp

Whispers was the best Star Trek DS9 episode

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 05:02 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Fantastic.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 05:03 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

My favorite episode was Devoted. It was hilarious!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 05:35 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazylozer
n00b boy

Rush, Aqua, and definitely Run!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 07:02 PM
crazylozer is currently offline Click here to Send crazylozer a Private Message Find more posts by crazylozer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote