KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Clark Kent vs Incredible Hulk

Incredible Hulk vs Clark Kent smile
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Incredible Hulk 16 64.00%
Clark Kent 9 36.00%
Total: 25 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Clark Kent vs Incredible Hulk
Started by: PrettyboyTom

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Clark Kent vs Incredible Hulk

This is Incredible Hulk vs Clark,not Superman.Incredibel Hulk vs Teenage Clark basically.Discuss who you think would win and why.

User Disclaimer: By reading any post issued to this forum by this user, you adhere to the fact that this user cannot be held responsible for a negative light you may view any of his posts in, as this user isn't responsible for your comprehension abilities or lack of them. Nor is this user responsible for any responses your comprehension may prompt you to give. The user(s) responsible for removing this user from this forum, at any time, because of a comprehension ability (or own culture's collective comprehension) drawing you the wrong conclusion of this user's intent, shall be looked upon as a mega ejit, discriminative of other cultures.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 05:19 AM
PrettyboyTom is currently offline Click here to Send PrettyboyTom a Private Message Find more posts by PrettyboyTom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Clark, hes way too fast for hulk, there's no way that the hulk could do anything to catch him. plus clark has most of his other abilities now. the lack of flying is a bit of a concern, but i still think he would run circles around the hulk and beat the hell outta him. the hulk is stronger then clark currently is but i really don't think that matters if he couldn't catch him.

plus, i hate the character of the hulk, he is one of my least favorite comic book characters ever, so i am a bit bias on this one...

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 08:43 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazylozer
n00b boy

Hulk. He's got some mad regenerative abilities, and as I don't think Clark has the killer instinct to finish off an opponent, Hulk'd be back on his feet quickly.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 11:05 PM
crazylozer is currently offline Click here to Send crazylozer a Private Message Find more posts by crazylozer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is it true that as Hulk gets madder, he becomes stronger? Is there any limit to how strong he gets with rage?

User Disclaimer: By reading any post issued to this forum by this user, you adhere to the fact that this user cannot be held responsible for a negative light you may view any of his posts in, as this user isn't responsible for your comprehension abilities or lack of them. Nor is this user responsible for any responses your comprehension may prompt you to give. The user(s) responsible for removing this user from this forum, at any time, because of a comprehension ability (or own culture's collective comprehension) drawing you the wrong conclusion of this user's intent, shall be looked upon as a mega ejit, discriminative of other cultures.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 10:03 AM
PrettyboyTom is currently offline Click here to Send PrettyboyTom a Private Message Find more posts by PrettyboyTom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PrettyboyTom
Is it true that as Hulk gets madder, he becomes stronger? Is there any limit to how strong he gets with rage?

It IS true that he gets stronger with his anger.

And no - there are no limits.

Whatever the situation is, if strength is required to do the job, then Hulk's the man. He's always strong enough for a situation even if it defies logic.

Clark would lose by the way.

But when he grows up... he'd kick Hulk's ass...

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 09:27 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Clark. You said not Superman just Clark but they are both the same people, superman just has flight. And there was a comic story that showed superman beat hulk. so yeah Clark.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 07:30 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Clark is Superman then? I'm confused, cos I said Superman before in the poll, but the poll got closed down for not being related to Smallville, so I had to make a new one with Clark instead?

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 08:34 PM
crazylozer
n00b boy

Clark Kent as the guy in Smallville is weaker than Superman. As seen in the passing of the seasons, Clark gets stronger as time goes on, and his time as Superman is commonly accepted as the maximum level of his power.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 01:45 AM
crazylozer is currently offline Click here to Send crazylozer a Private Message Find more posts by crazylozer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I still think teenage Clark Kent can win. Earlier when I said Clark Kent would win I ment teenage Clark. My bad.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 02:13 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarrySanders
Still Sharp

Clark would never beat the hulk! Take off your rose tinted glasses Kal. Fact is the Hulk VS Superman would be an even affair and as big a Marvel fan as I am, I cant help but think superman has the edge in what would be a very even fight, but Clark would have his brains smahed in, no question lol

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 05:24 PM
LarrySanders is currently offline Click here to Send LarrySanders a Private Message Find more posts by LarrySanders Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Wake up cause your dreaming. Clark Has Speed and Superstrength,

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 08:34 PM
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kal, will you please stop soiling my threads with your worthless opinion?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 09:14 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

There no worthless pal. And that's what this place is for.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 09:19 PM
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

This place is for your worthless opinion? YAY!

If you can give yours then I can give mine. Correct?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 09:25 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Correct I never said you could'nt.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 09:27 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Clark could still kick Hulks a** though

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 09:32 PM
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Then quit whining on about what I say being to yours and your forum buddies' dislike, come of age and leave school and then take what I say like a man. And QUIT following me around like a schoolboy besotted with his favourite chum.

Oh and by the way, you've made another mistake. The apostrophe goes after the 'n' (pronounced: hen).

*giggles* smile

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 09:32 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

You no what Tom it's about time someone tells you that the earth does not revolve around you and that you should **** off.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 09:36 PM
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

And there I was thinking that I was the second coming of Jesus himself: a new messiah.

You're in your own world, lad. Are you a young teenager by any chance?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 09:43 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

What's the difference if I'm 13 or 50? And if you were Jesus that would explaine what is wrong with our world today.

And Yes I am not a teenager but not a young one

Last edited by Kal of Krypton on Dec 28th, 2005 at 09:51 PM

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 09:48 PM