KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » A chance of a Bruce Wayne appearence? [smilie]batman[/smilie]

A chance of a Bruce Wayne appearence? [smilie]batman[/smilie]
Started by: LarrySanders

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LarrySanders
Still Sharp

A chance of a Bruce Wayne appearence? [smilie]batman[/smilie]

Think an appearence by the Dark Knight could happen in Smallville? If not, why not?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 05:15 PM
LarrySanders is currently offline Click here to Send LarrySanders a Private Message Find more posts by LarrySanders Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Are you being serious? blink

If you are trying to be "cute" or "funny," you have failed miserably. Please, cease this ploy to "teach me a lesson."

And yes, I do enjoy using parentheses

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 05:19 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarrySanders
Still Sharp

Did I miss something?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 05:22 PM
LarrySanders is currently offline Click here to Send LarrySanders a Private Message Find more posts by LarrySanders Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazylozer
n00b boy

There were multiple threads like this, as well as a discussion in a thread called something like "Who would you like to cameo in Smallville?". Smallville (the user) is implying that you know this, and are only trying to taunt him by making useless threads...

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 06:53 PM
crazylozer is currently offline Click here to Send crazylozer a Private Message Find more posts by crazylozer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

quote: (post)
Originally posted by crazylozer
There were multiple threads like this, as well as a discussion in a thread called something like "Who would you like to cameo in Smallville?". Smallville (the user) is implying that you know this, and are only trying to taunt him by making useless threads...

And you didn't even need to buy a vowel!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 06:59 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarrySanders
Still Sharp

Oooooo my bad then lol but nope didnt know about the thread, but ill have a look see wink

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 07:12 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

OK for what seems like at least the 6,349,482,643,947,409th time now, Al Gogh specifically stated this last fall that Bruce Wayne aka Batman will NOT be on Smallville, EVER because of the upcoming movie.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 12:19 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

It would mess up the continuity as well. I say, if they are going to have a continuance of the show (I made up a continuance teaser in the "make up your own episode" section) after Clark creates the Superman persona, they should bring him in.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 02:12 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote