KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » WWhich Character Would You Like To See Back?

WWhich Character Would You Like To See Back?
Started by: Kal875

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

WWhich Character Would You Like To See Back?

It does not have to be Bart Allen or AquaManor any Superhero that was on the show before it could be someone Like Tina or another villan of Smallville if you like. evil face

PLEASE NO SPOILERS of people who will be on!

Last edited by Kal of Krypton on Dec 29th, 2005 at 05:41 PM

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 05:39 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarrySanders
Still Sharp

Just has to be Michael McKean as Perry White

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 05:53 PM
LarrySanders is currently offline Click here to Send LarrySanders a Private Message Find more posts by LarrySanders Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

My first choice would be Alicia but since shes dead, Id have to say Bart aka The Flash.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 12:13 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

I'd say pete, it'd be good to see him in a few episodes. Clark needs a friend who is a guy imo.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 02:12 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarrySanders
Still Sharp

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
I'd say pete, it'd be good to see him in a few episodes. Clark needs a friend who is a guy imo.

Because....if not he'll become supercamp? laughing Happy Dance

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 02:38 AM
LarrySanders is currently offline Click here to Send LarrySanders a Private Message Find more posts by LarrySanders Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

This may belong in spoilers, but they're bringing in Victor Stone (aka, Cyborg from the Teen Titans) later this season.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 01:33 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

I also want to see Braniac come back, which will happen

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 02:35 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

I want to see Hulk Hogan take it to Clark.

User Disclaimer: By reading any post issued to this forum by this user, you adhere to the fact that this user cannot be held responsible for a negative light you may view any of his posts in, as this user isn't responsible for your comprehension abilities or lack of them. Nor is this user responsible for any responses your comprehension may prompt you to give. The user(s) responsible for removing this user from this forum, at any time, because of a comprehension ability (or own culture's collective comprehension) drawing you the wrong conclusion of this user's intent, shall be looked upon as a mega ejit, discriminative of other cultures.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 01:42 AM
PrettyboyTom is currently offline Click here to Send PrettyboyTom a Private Message Find more posts by PrettyboyTom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Originally posted by PrettyboyTom
I want to see Hulk Hogan take it to Clark.

Oy vey... Back in full force, huh Tom?

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 02:08 PM
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Stop tailing me like some stalker, Dan, I'm not interested.

User Disclaimer: By reading any post issued to this forum by this user, you adhere to the fact that this user cannot be held responsible for a negative light you may view any of his posts in, as this user isn't responsible for your comprehension abilities or lack of them. Nor is this user responsible for any responses your comprehension may prompt you to give. The user(s) responsible for removing this user from this forum, at any time, because of a comprehension ability (or own culture's collective comprehension) drawing you the wrong conclusion of this user's intent, shall be looked upon as a mega ejit, discriminative of other cultures.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 05:58 PM
PrettyboyTom is currently offline Click here to Send PrettyboyTom a Private Message Find more posts by PrettyboyTom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Originally posted by Dan-El
Oy vey... Back in full force, huh Tom?

I think we all feel your pain.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 06:29 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Get over it Tom! No ones following you!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 11:23 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Stop tailing me like some stalker, Dan, I'm not interested.
Hey, I just comment on every topic I'm interested in. Not my fault you do the same.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 01:18 AM
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
I think we all feel your pain.
It's not that bad when he's actually making a positive contribution, like in the "Kidder vs. Durance" topic, but it's s_hit like this that's annoying.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 01:19 AM
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kal, one more word out of your anus and I'll give you a smack, boy.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 01:50 AM
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dan, it's not the topic you're interested in, it's me. I'm the one who's making these topics interesting. Everyone else on this forum are tedious little toads who wear shorts and go on camping trips with school teachers, tongue at the ready for night-time activity, in order to get the grade they're after.

Fúck you!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 01:53 AM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

I really do think Clark needs a male friend though, specifically a male friend who knows about his powers. And since Pete already fits into this category, and the fact that Pete was a good character, I think they should bring him back. Also seeing as in the comics etc. Clark and Pete are childhood best friends.

So I think Pete should come back (even if its just a Lois kinda thing, not in every episode).

Oh and for a shorter appearance I'd like to see Bart (The Flash) come back, since Run was one of my favorite episodes.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 03:04 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think you should just fúck off and close the door behind you, anomaly. Nobody likes talking to an obese jobless waster, such as yourself. Anonymous or not, that's what you are. x

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 04:30 AM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

I think you should just fúck off and close the door behind you, anomaly. Nobody likes talking to an obese jobless waster, such as yourself. Anonymous or not, that's what you are. x

Fat jokes? How original Tom, gotta say your already childish insults are actually getting worse. You could put in some effort at least.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 05:59 AM
mtryder

Pete, for sure.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 06:17 AM
mtryder is currently offline Click here to Send mtryder a Private Message Find more posts by mtryder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote