KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Simone was Hotter than Lana and perfect for Clark.

Simone was Hotter than Lana and perfect for Clark.
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FistOfThe North

Simone was Hotter than Lana and perfect for Clark.

They were the perfect fit.

I'm glad it's over between the two. The Smallville writers must've heard KMC's desperate please about ridding Clark of Lana.

It was a shocker, though.

Overall a good ep.

10/10

I love you Simone but r.i.p.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 09:55 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Simone was not hotter than Lana(and I'm not a big Lana fan), a huge ass nose dude, and the quote "around her scrawny neck" still applies

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 09:59 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kal875
Simone was not hotter than Lana(and I'm not a big Lana fan), a huge ass nose dude, and the quote "around her scrawny neck" still applies

Nah. A big nose? It would've been a distraction and I would've noticed. but I'm talking about hot in every way. Attitude, sexyness, gutsy. And she was crazy hot too. Lana's boring in everyway.

And Chloe was just being catty when she said that, naturally.

I have not one complaint about Simone other than her dying. They should've at least had just the amulet shatter. It would've shown how strong and powerful the trinket was. And at the same time it would've probably de-hypnotized her in the process too. But don't kill her. You don't kill hotties, man.

I loved her. Something about Simone.

haha I was spellbound.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 10:36 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

There IS a Hypnotic thread. Why do some of you have this annoying habit of opening threads for topics that already exist?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 11:14 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

uh oh.

It KMC's finest patrolling, still making sure everyone does it right in "Smallville" forum.

And my thread topic doesn't exist.

I did, however, see the hypnotic thread but got confused and thought it was an outdated thread filled with spoilers. It did read 5/16. that was half a month ago.

O well. I guess you can now tell the mod to discard this thread now that i know.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 01:01 AM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

She was a ****ing murderer. erm

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 01:10 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Originally posted by FistOfThe North

I did, however, see the hypnotic thread but got confused and thought it was an outdated thread filled with spoilers. It did read 5/16. that was half a month ago.

Errm 5/16 = Season Five Episode Sixteen. Keep up would you? That was last Thursdays episode. Try making a thread that doesnt have to do with some babe being hot then you can be taken seriously. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 01:33 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Errm 5/16 = Season Five Episode Sixteen. Keep up would you? That was last Thursdays episode. Try making a thread that doesnt have to do with some babe being hot then you can be taken seriously. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Whoa. Down girl, down.

Lol, no one has to take me seriously if they don't want to. And why would i want to be taken serious by the likes of most KMC residents. I'm not on here to post threads you agree with or are serious enough or not. It's what I say. What I say goes. Not what some pseudo mod says.

I can see if the person was important enough, then yes, I'd care. But were talking just plain text on my screen here, cmon. That's all everyone on here is to me. Just text.

But enough of this - this bickering is pointless - as Moff Tarkin said. Lets move on, and not blow this out of proportion, I do regret upsetting you for writing about a hot chick cause it wasted my time writing this.

Now.

Off, to the Hypnotic Thread!

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 04:16 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

FOTN- Simone was not perfect for Clark, did you see the way Clark looked at her in the beggining when Simone said, "It's about time she left."? Clark wanted nothing to do with her.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 05:44 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Lana isnt boring ITS CLARK THATS FKING BORING lana would bang him like a beast but clark is soooo ghay

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 02:34 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Clark's not boring he just does;nt wanna **** Lana because he might hurt her or light her on fire (heatvision)

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 07:13 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

i know that, but if i were clark...oh man everyone would be dead cept for wonderwoman

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 07:22 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

you mean sex wise?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 08:27 PM
FistOfThe North

Originally posted by Kal875
FOTN- Simone was not perfect for Clark, did you see the way Clark looked at her in the beggining when Simone said, "It's about time she left."? Clark wanted nothing to do with her.

Only because Clark was with Lana and he's not a player. You're making it seem like he was disgusted by her. He just had a mild look of shock and humor that this girl would approach Clark with Lana just leaving.

I'm sure if Clark wasn't with Lana, Clark would stayed a spoke with Simone and ultimately have her. No hypnotism required.

Simone was super hot.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 10:40 PM
FistOfThe North

Originally posted by Marth18
Lana isnt boring ITS CLARK THATS FKING BORING lana would bang him like a beast but clark is soooo ghay

Lana's mad boring. I'd be dead bored with her.

Her idea of a "super rad" time is a Sat. night at The Talon with a double mocha over homework with her jeans and stiletto shoes. Always running off like a baby, crying.

She's cutest boring girl I've ever seen.

You wanna know fun? Chloe. Lois Lane. Hell Martha even looked good one time when she had this tight red dress shirt on. Her boobs were everywhere.

Man..

I don't care. I'm glad it's over between Clark and Lana. It was over dude. I looked towards the ceiling and whispered "yes" now Clark can move on with someone better. That can show the man of steel a good time. Lana would be too emotional to accept the truth about Clark anyway.

Peace lana!!

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 10:55 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Well to be honest, its just you're opinion if shes boring BUT I THINK she can be a little freak at times *WINK* *WINK*

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 12:35 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Lana's mad boring. I'd be dead bored with her.

Her idea of a "super rad" time is a Sat. night at The Talon with a double mocha over homework with her jeans and stiletto shoes. Always running off like a baby, crying.

She's cutest boring girl I've ever seen.

You wanna know fun? Chloe. Lois Lane. Hell Martha even looked good one time when she had this tight red dress shirt on. Her boobs were everywhere.

Man..

I don't care. I'm glad it's over between Clark and Lana. It was over dude. I looked towards the ceiling and whispered "yes" now Clark can move on with someone better. That can show the man of steel a good time. Lana would be too emotional to accept the truth about Clark anyway.

Peace lana!!

"Hell Martha even looked good one time when she had this tight red dress shirt on. Her boobs were everywhere." Dude, I'm glad I was'nt the only one to notice that in that episode.

"Her idea of a "super rad" time is a Sat. night at The Talon with a double mocha over homework with her jeans and stiletto shoes. "

You should make that a tripple.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 12:45 AM
BballRules41

I think Lana is amazing. The only girl who even comes close is the Indian girl (Kyra)? In the one..Skinwalker? i think

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 11:33 PM
BballRules41 is currently offline Click here to Send BballRules41 a Private Message Find more posts by BballRules41 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BballRules41

and Martha18....you have seen Mallrats i take it. Your quote about only Wonderwoman. The part in Mallrats where Brody talks about that thing is absolutely hilarious. Everyone who wonders why he doesnt nail Lana....watch Mallrats..it will answer all your questions.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 11:34 PM
BballRules41 is currently offline Click here to Send BballRules41 a Private Message Find more posts by BballRules41 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Originally posted by BballRules41
I think Lana is amazing. The only girl who even comes close is the Indian girl (Kyra)? In the one..Skinwalker? i think

What do you guys see in her?

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 01:58 AM