KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Which heroes/villains do you want for season 6?

Which heroes/villains do you want for season 6?
Started by: Superman_045

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Superman_045
Restricted

Account Restricted

Which heroes/villains do you want for season 6?

For heroes, I want Wonder Woman & Batman to appear & maybe even the Green Lantern (John Stewart). I also want the Flash & Cyborg to return. As for villains, Darkseid or Mongul wouldn't be half bad if it can be done right although Clark may be too young to handle either of these two characters.

Old Post May 21st, 2006 12:42 PM
Superman_045 is currently offline Click here to Send Superman_045 a Private Message Find more posts by Superman_045 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beavis46

probably too many,its be good if they mention bruce wayne a bit and they could do something witht the green lantern(change him a bit),angel of vengeance should have been wonderwoman imo and not some lame batman clone.itd be good to shoe he can communicate wih future jla people like the flash.

Old Post May 21st, 2006 12:52 PM
beavis46 is currently offline Click here to Send beavis46 a Private Message Find more posts by beavis46 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

1. A mention of "the bat" but no appearance by Bruce or Batman
2. Green Arrow
3. Green Lantern - Kyle Rayner
4. Jimmy Olsen
5. Parasite
6. Metallo (maybe, not 100% on that yet)
7. Someone like Livewire or something. Not a huge character but not someone they just made up for the show.
8. The Atom maybe
9. Less Lana lol

Old Post May 21st, 2006 07:30 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Evolution
Legendary

how you just gonna mention the bat without clark even meetin him. im pretty sure if he met wit bruce wayne they wudnt leave it out. either show him or dont, dont just mention him thats not right

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 12:01 AM
Lord Evolution is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

They've stated several times that they aren't planning on having Bruce make an appearance, so its highly unlikely that they'll just change their mind after what, 4 years? lol Why would you rather have no reference to Batman than something as simple as a quick mention?

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 12:53 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Agreed with NoFate. Reference = Good, Appearance = Bad. I'd prefer a reference toward Wayne Industries rather than Batman, though. Kind of like what they did in the pilot. Lionel is reading the paper, and a headline reads "Queen Industries CEO reported Missing" or something like that, which is a reference to Oliver Queen, aka Green Arrow. Note: Why would they specifically reference Green Arrow like that? My theory is that the producers were thinking of making a Green Arrow flick or show, and it eventually fell through.

Anyway, my picks for next season are as follows:
Heroes:
1.) Return of the Flash (of course)
2.) Hal Jordan/Green Lantern I (maybe)
3.) Jimmy Olsen (name-drop @ Daily Planet; he'd be younger)
4.) Perry White re-joins the staff of the Daily Planet; plans to work up to Editor in Chief

Villains:
1.) Zod in his own body
2.) Return of Braniac (in robotic form)
3.) Deadshot
4.) Metallo
5.) Bizarro (lmao, that'd be hilarious!)
6.) Mr. Mxyptlyk (wait... was he the bad luck guy from season 4?)

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 08:39 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beavis46

yeah they've already used Mr. Mxyptlyk, he was a foreign exchange student.they've already name dropped a jimmy(one chloe had sex with).id like to see zod in another body too(apparaently hasnt got one of his own),just so you get evil lex without the obvious influence

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 09:12 PM
beavis46 is currently offline Click here to Send beavis46 a Private Message Find more posts by beavis46 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

From one of my sources:

Things to expect in season 6!

Bart Allen Happy Dance Happy Dance

Perry

Superbreath (all but confirmed, supposed to be in season 5 but budget reasons pushed it back)

Not a lot of flying, if any, still too expensive. sad

Martian Manhunter and or/ Green Lantern

Still pushing WB Features on Bruce.

No talk of killing off Chloe.
smile

Old Post May 23rd, 2006 12:12 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Martian Manhunter? I'd rather see GL.

Old Post May 23rd, 2006 12:58 AM
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by beavis46
...they've already name dropped a jimmy(one chloe had sex with)

Yeah. I was just hoping for another name drop and/or an actual appearance (could be awkward for Clark, lol)
Yeah, MM sounds good, but I'd prefer Hal. Either way they'd play up the whole alien origin (Hal from Lantern Corps alien, MM actually BEING an alien).

Old Post May 23rd, 2006 01:15 AM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Evolution
Legendary

i dont read the comics much but is superbreathe the superman power????? when he breathes very cold air

Old Post May 24th, 2006 05:28 AM
Lord Evolution is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Yea he needs to learn that!, and they showed Mr. Mxyptlyk??? in season 4??? when was this lol

TGFwashere

Old Post May 24th, 2006 02:37 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

He was that foreign exchange student that could alter probability fields. They totally revamped the character. The only thing they kept was the name.
And I'd take flight over superbreath ANY day.
Wait... Superbreath and flight are the last two, right?

Old Post May 24th, 2006 07:43 PM
Superman_045
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jimmy Olsen CAN'T appear. Seeing how Clark is 30 while he's around the age of 16, then he's only a little kid right now.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 05:14 AM
Superman_045 is currently offline Click here to Send Superman_045 a Private Message Find more posts by Superman_045 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beavis46

if you assume that the jimmy chloe slept eith was jimmy olsen,you can assume that theyve changed the ages and if he appeared he'd be the same age.not much of a plot change reallly

Old Post May 25th, 2006 08:21 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

He doesnt have to be young, they can make him old too...like lois in the 1st superman movie where she was a little little girl seeing clark runing faster then the train, and clark was like 18 and she must have been around 5-6 and now they are the same age!?

TGFwashere

Old Post May 25th, 2006 02:20 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by Dan-El
He was that foreign exchange student that could alter probability fields. They totally revamped the character. The only thing they kept was the name.
And I'd take flight over superbreath ANY day.
Wait... Superbreath and flight are the last two, right?

yea i think those are the last two........ and which episode/season is that because i wanna Download it...unless i already have the dvd set

TGFwashere

Old Post May 25th, 2006 02:21 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

Originally posted by Superman_045
Jimmy Olsen CAN'T appear. Seeing how Clark is 30 while he's around the age of 16, then he's only a little kid right now.

Why not, they've pretty much done what they wanted up to now anyway. I dont have a problem with it at all. smile

Old Post May 25th, 2006 04:10 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beavis46

exactly.if you can get past clark not having glasses,once being friends with lex,lana being a witch and things like mr mtzxplkp being a foreign exchange student(amoung other things),jimmy being a bit older shouldn't really matter

Old Post May 25th, 2006 06:06 PM
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Originally posted by Marth18
yea i think those are the last two........ and which episode/season is that because i wanna Download it...unless i already have the dvd set

Well, from what I figure, they do a new power each season. If it adds up, then once they're done with the powers, then the show is on its last season.

Let's see... Clark's Powers: super speed, super strength, invulnerability (1st season), X-Ray vision (also 1st), heat vision (2nd), super hearing (3rd), none in the fourth season or fifth at that. Unless you count his "super jump" from Reckoning, lol!
So, they have six powers total. Next is superbreath, telescopic vision(?), flight, and... uh... that saran-wrap "S" he threw at Zod in Superman II.
And if you want to count the movie powers, then throw in him splitting himself into multiple forms!

Old Post May 25th, 2006 07:13 PM