KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » lana lois?

lana lois?
Started by: bruce_wayne

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bruce_wayne

lana lois?

if they cud sumhow change lana and lois@s bodies- then lana can stay in smallville 4ever. mwuhhaha

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:53 PM
bruce_wayne is currently offline Click here to Send bruce_wayne a Private Message Find more posts by bruce_wayne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

If they could somehow ban you from KMC forever then I could be happy again.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:55 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Why on Earth would they do that?!?!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 05:35 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

So Clark can stay with an emotional cripple for the rest of his life. That would suck.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 05:44 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Bet Clark'll get all emo when Lex is dating Lana and Ollie starts making moves for Lois, then Chloe with Jimmy Olsen... Clark'll be all alone.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 10:57 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

suicidal clark. They'll show an ep. w/ a failed suicide attempt w/ him hanging in his loft looking @ his watch waiting to die

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 01:21 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Re: lana lois?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bruce_wayne
if they cud sumhow change lana and lois@s bodies- then lana can stay in smallville 4ever. mwuhhaha

u witch!

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 05:18 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I know thats like saying.....I wish that the world will combust in flames!

Why would you want lana on the show 4ever?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 06:55 PM
Lord Evolution
Legendary

because shes hot....way better lookin than lois

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 05:55 AM
Lord Evolution is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Originally posted by Lord Evolution

nope for me

lois is hot.. lana just a pretty face..
right Kal875

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 11:42 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

you could not be more correct hermione7.

and Lord Evolution, I have came to the conclusion of an easy and sufficient way to kill Lana so it wont interfere w/ the show, don't give her a boyfriend.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 04:53 PM
Lord Evolution
Legendary

Originally posted by Kal875
you could not be more correct hermione7.

and Lord Evolution, I have came to the conclusion of an easy and sufficient way to kill Lana so it wont interfere w/ the show, don't give her a boyfriend.

bahahahahahahahaha

ok, Hermoine i think you just made this thread make a hell of a lot more sense... lois evidently has a beter body then lana and lana has a prettier face than lois....i guess thats what he was talkin bout, but anyways, i wouldnt want lana killed then i would have to only look at chloe- she looks psycho when she smiles and lois- her eyebrows look drawn on...dont kill lana she too hot, dont care bout the annoyance, i actually think lois is more annoying, will you hop on clarks cock already and stop talkin so god damn much

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 06:07 PM
Lord Evolution is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

bahahahahahahahaha

ok, Hermoine i think you just made this thread make a hell of a lot more sense... lois evidently has a beter body then lana and lana has a prettier face than lois....i guess thats what he was talkin bout, but anyways, i wouldnt want lana killed then i would have to only look at chloe- she looks psycho when she smiles and lois- her eyebrows look drawn on...dont kill lana she too hot, dont care bout the annoyance, i actually think lois is more annoying, will you hop on clarks cock already and stop talkin so god damn much
Nah the difference between lana and Lois is( Lana pretends to be independent, Lois is independent.)

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 06:15 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Evolution
Legendary

Originally posted by Big Sexy
Nah the difference between lana and Lois is( Lana pretends to be independent, Lois is independent.)

and da trick dont listen....ever, talkin bout lois, at least lana listens to people, she too fake to me

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 09:26 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Originally posted by Big Sexy
I agree
bahahahahahahahaha

dont talk bout my Lois like that

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 01:10 PM
Mr Parker

damn straight.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 07:39 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CuteGeeksAreLuv

Lana is way better suited to Clark and always will be, however she so doesn't deserve him no
Lois is kinda annoying but she comes out with some great one liners laughing

Last edited by CuteGeeksAreLuv on Sep 22nd, 2006 at 08:03 PM

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 07:50 PM
CuteGeeksAreLuv is currently offline Click here to Send CuteGeeksAreLuv a Private Message Find more posts by CuteGeeksAreLuv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Getting back to the whole killing Lana by keeping her single...

Season 1 -> Whitney
    Season 2 -> Clark (for all of 2 episodes)
    Season 3 -> Clark/Adam
    Season 4 -> Jason/Clark
    Season 5 -> Clark/Lex
    Season 6 -> Lex ... but the rest remains to be seen.

Can she be without a guy for 10 minutes at all? Really now.

And as far as Lana being more attractive then Lois... I dont know what you all are talking about. Erica is way better looking. I mean, she was hot in Exposed when she stripped, she was hot as all hell when she was doing crunches in Fade.

Did you miss that?

Originally posted by CuteGeeksAreLuv
Lana is way better suited to Clark and always will be, however she so doesn't deserve him no
Lois is kinda annoying but she comes out with some great one liners laughing

Are you high? How is a whiney, needy, and simply ANNOYING person suited for Clark better then the woman he is destined to be with?

And how can you say Lois is annoying when she does nothing to the nature, but Lana says the word truth around 1,174 times an episode.

Last edited by Smallville on Sep 25th, 2006 at 03:19 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 03:16 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

what's the best way to kill lana?

have clark hump her and have his super sperm pop the top of her head. everybody wins. plus it'll probably take like 2 seconds. lana's poonbang would probaly catch on fire, but what the hell... she'ell die anyway.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 05:22 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

YES!!!!!! LANA FOREVER!!! IM BACK SUCKERS

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 09:36 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote