KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » lex is he really that dumb?

lex is he really that dumb?
Started by: Colombiankilla

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Miffed lex is he really that dumb?

I hate that they say LEx has no idea about clarks powers. That a bunch of BS. He's been there most of the times Clark uses his powers but he suddenly turns his head and doesn't see Clark use his powers to beat the crap out of somebody. Remember in the episode mortal chloe talks in the cave to the entrance of the ?(place where clark talks to Jor-El) and she says something like Clark if you want to be a regular human it's okay or something like that and when she turns around Lex is there in the cave. Also when ever Lex hapens to be in trouble Clark just happens to end up there five seconds after he tells someone he's in trouble. Lex probably has an idea of it but he 2 frickin retarded to check up on it.

Attachment: 2small.jpg
This has been downloaded 173 time(s).

Wherever there's trouble there's always some fat guy there to help or the Justice League

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 08:14 PM
Colombiankilla is currently offline Click here to Send Colombiankilla a Private Message Find more posts by Colombiankilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know somebody has an oponion so man/woman up and say something becasue i know you people are looking at it

Wherever there's trouble there's always some fat guy there to help or the Justice League

Old Post Jan 5th, 2007 10:44 PM
Colombiankilla is currently offline Click here to Send Colombiankilla a Private Message Find more posts by Colombiankilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Hefner

Of course he knows. Didn't you watch the first episode of this season?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2007 10:51 PM
Blue_Hefner is currently offline Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Colombiankilla
I know somebody has an oponion so man/woman up and say something becasue i know you people are looking at it

My opinion is "GO AWAY"

Old Post Jan 5th, 2007 11:52 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JaxN

um lex knew it ages ago

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 02:00 AM
JaxN is currently offline Click here to Send JaxN a Private Message Find more posts by JaxN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah but don't u think he would use it to his advantage and kidnap him and study him ?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 08:59 PM
davood
Lana Hater

i think this goes hand in hand with the "bump on the head" fallback they keep using when they screw up the story even more and reveal clarks secret for the nth time to lana or whoever

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 12:37 AM
davood is currently offline Click here to Send davood a Private Message Find more posts by davood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Lex is entirely too self-centered to allow himself to believe that some farmboy in Kansas is more powerful than him.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 03:47 AM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I dont think so, I think he knows Clark is capable of having powers, he just doesnt have any proof.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 02:33 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Re: lex is he really that dumb?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Colombiankilla
I hate that they say LEx has no idea about clarks powers. That a bunch of BS. He's been there most of the times Clark uses his powers but he suddenly turns his head and doesn't see Clark use his powers to beat the crap out of somebody. Remember in the episode mortal chloe talks in the cave to the entrance of the ?(place where clark talks to Jor-El) and she says something like Clark if you want to be a regular human it's okay or something like that and when she turns around Lex is there in the cave. Also when ever Lex hapens to be in trouble Clark just happens to end up there five seconds after he tells someone he's in trouble. Lex probably has an idea of it but he 2 frickin retarded to check up on it.

Lex dedicated the first 3 or 4 seasons to studying Clark, try watching the show more than once jackass.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 07:37 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kinneary
Ex scientia tridens

And he finally acted on it in season 5, only to find out that Clark didn't have any super powers (in the 2nd episode, I believe).

In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the Anti-American sentiment and negativity, we should remember England 's Prime Minister Tony Blair's words during an interview. When asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in America , he said:

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out."

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 06:25 AM
Kinneary is currently offline Click here to Send Kinneary a Private Message Find more posts by Kinneary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

No crap but I mean come on Clark also Woke up from the dead and he questioned it so I do watch the show ass hole so don't start crap with me.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 08:22 PM
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh so you don't have anything to say know huh b-i-t-c-h. Yeah I thought that you were scared. Not you kinneary you Astrofan

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 08:55 PM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

What the hell just happened? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 09:24 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I think he just went over the edge, but I'm just a bystander watching.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 12:13 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whatever moderator there is please delete thos thread it's done and we have no more use for it

Thank You

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 08:16 PM
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

PLEASE GET RID OF THIS THREAD NOBODYS ANSWERING IT

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 10:28 PM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Then it wasnt hurting anything, it was quietly slipping away till you said that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 10:29 PM
alexanderluthor
THE MAN

somehow....clark or someone else have been able to finish with Lex´s ideas, that´s why he has never found out the truth... but what everyone has to think about is....how the hell is he ever gonna be superman if he has never used a clark kent disguise, i mean, whenever lex face supes, he will reconigze clark wearing the cape.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 09:16 PM
alexanderluthor is currently offline Click here to Send alexanderluthor a Private Message Find more posts by alexanderluthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Everytime Lex acts upon his theory of Clark having powers, Clark somehow turns normal.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 09:19 PM