KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Green Arrow Needs A Spin-Off

Green Arrow Needs A Spin-Off
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Green Arrow Needs A Spin-Off

In my opinion, Green Arrow SAVED Smallville. I haven't watched the show for a while, but Justin Hartley made it interesting again.

Thus I believe that Green Arrow is so cool that he deserves his own spin-off a la Angel with Buffy.

Anyone agree?

I would definitely watch it.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 03:15 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Definitely...Justin Hartley's Green Arrow is incredible.

We're already talking about it here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...rrow-chronicles

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 03:18 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Isn't the Green Arrow Chronicles a cell-phone game or something?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 03:46 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
Isn't the Green Arrow Chronicles a cell-phone game or something?

Not a game, but short episodes from Sprint Wireless....But we were talking about the actually show...or atleast I was. stick out tongue

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 04:10 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

We all were. Go ahead and start discussing it there. Requesting close.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 04:50 AM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mic Assassin
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd prefer one focusing on the entire Justice League actually.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 06:19 AM
Mic Assassin is currently offline Click here to Send Mic Assassin a Private Message Find more posts by Mic Assassin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

You know what? This place can be used to discuss a spin-off, whereas the other one can either be used to discuss the chronicles, or just be deleted.

I've been thinking about it, and I think a GA spin-off would be the perfect place to introduce Green Lantern!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 04:51 AM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Yeah but it might fail like the Flash's I would like a Justice League Spinoff

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 04:53 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

It seems to me that they've been testing ol' Green Jeans with all his appearances in Smallville, and all the tests are positive. I'm sure once we hit the last season of Smallville, we'll be seeing the first season of Green Arrow.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 02:05 PM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

WOO HOO i hope same character and costume

Im going to take pics of me later with my cell, me dressed as superman, the flash, and green arrow.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 09:53 PM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 01:12 AM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

I hardly think Green Arrow "saved" Smallville. I actually found his character quite annoying at times. I'm glad he's gone so they can focus on what the show is supposed to be about....ya know that guy? Umm....Clark....something...

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 08:06 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Hopefully they'll spin Green Arrow off.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 10:47 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I found this trailer which I thought was pretty cool (besides the stupid karate moves), while looking for the people who designed his costume in Whither (because I want a hat like his):
http://www.ifilm.com/video/2639702

(if any of you know where to find a hat like his, or who designed his costume in that ep., can you please let me know? Thanks)

Last edited by Kal of Krypton on Feb 2nd, 2007 at 11:29 PM

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 11:23 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Yeah, it's a trailer for the Longbow Hunters. They have part one on iFilm, but never finished because the old guy died.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 12:20 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

That sux.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 12:36 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kon-El

I agree there should be Green Arrow spin-off and also Justice League spin-off with all the actors from S6 E11 - Justice big grin

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 09:56 AM
Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipso
Restricted

Account Restricted

They tried to make a aquaman one and it failed.

Eclipso's Sigs My Script Sig Duels W:2 L:0

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 03:04 PM
Eclipso is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipso a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

I don't think a JLA spin-off would be so wise. They tried to make a live-action JLA show in the late 90's (with Green Lantern, Flash, the Atom, and Fire), and that failed miserably.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 08:22 PM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

that was late 90s, we got better technology now

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 11:11 PM