KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Season 6 Episode 6/13 "Crimson"

Season 6 Episode 6/13 "Crimson"
Started by: ~JP~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~JP~
yeah baby

Season 6 Episode 6/13 "Crimson"

"RED KRYPTONITE RETURNS AND gBAD-CLARKh KISSES BOTH LOIS AND LANA „Ÿ After Lois (Erica Durance) tries on lipstick made with red kryptonite, she becomes overwhelmed with desire for Clark (Tom Welling) and makes her move. The two share a kiss, transferring the red kryptonite to Clark and his inhibitions immediately shut down causing gbad-Clarkh to emerge. Fueled by the red rock, Clark decides to break up Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) and Lanafs (Kristin Kreuk) wedding dinner and kidnap the bride-to-be. Allison Mack, John Glover and Annette OfToole also star. Brian Peterson & Kelly Souders wrote the episode directed by Glen Winter."

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 03:40 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

DUDE THIS IS GOIGN TO BE A KICK ASS EPISODE WOOO

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 04:22 PM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hell Yeah I love red kryptonight episodes there always awesome

Wherever there's trouble there's always some fat guy there to help or the Justice League

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 10:45 PM
Colombiankilla is currently offline Click here to Send Colombiankilla a Private Message Find more posts by Colombiankilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Love ClarkLois kiss again

First, TVG has a feature article on TV's hottest couples (and what's next for them) titled "Mating Season" and Clark and Lois made it!

"SMALLVILLE - LOIS & CLARK

On the Rebound: Lois gets over her split from Oliver Queen with a kiss from the Man of Steel in the February 1 episode. And all it takes is some lipstick laced with red kryptonite! Alas, the tainted cosmetic has Clark doing all sorts of strange things.

He's Super: "To be frank,"confesses Durance, "nobody compares to Superman." Something tells us these two crazy kids are destined to be together."

Also, more Clois. Under the their Thursday Highlights, the description for this episode reads: "Love is in the air, and so is Lois after she tries out a shady new lipstick that brings out the high-flying (and frisky) side of Clark. And their pre-Daily Planet tryst isn't the only shock in store for this Valentine's Day. (God my eyes are burning from this next line) There's also a twist concerning Lana."
-------------------------------

this is going to be a fun episode! Happy Dance
big grin

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 03:11 PM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

yes it is.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 03:37 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Already got this thread

Asking for a change again.

Last edited by ~JP~ on Jan 23rd, 2007 at 08:33 PM

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 08:24 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 08:31 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 08:32 PM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Sweet pics, I hope lex shoots clark and lana sees clark as who he really is, Doubt it, She will prolly get knocked out first

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 10:08 PM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah they always come up with some bull-s-h-it way for nobody to see that he doesn't get hurt.

Wherever there's trouble there's always some fat guy there to help or the Justice League

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 12:16 AM
Colombiankilla is currently offline Click here to Send Colombiankilla a Private Message Find more posts by Colombiankilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Directors cut is up at the CW. smile

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 12:37 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

This should be a good episode, especially since Clark will be on Red Kryptonite.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 04:42 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

*Sigh* ANOTHER Red K episode? erm

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 12:36 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Better than a freak of the week

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 01:46 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))

YaY! It's Red K Day!

Meesa love these epis!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 03:52 PM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Havent had one in two years. lol

And this one involves a Clark/Lex showdown. stick out tongue

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 05:50 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

I do miss Red K Clark. Sure he's cocky and arrogant, but he's certainly more confident.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 07:42 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

And damn sexy.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 07:47 PM
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Red K episodes are always awesome what are u talking about it only hapens once a couple years and you always get to see the hot girls half naked.\(lex and clark in some sense)

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 08:43 PM
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

GO RED K

Attachment: kryptonite.jpg
This has been downloaded 106 time(s).

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 08:47 PM