KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Season 6 Episode 6/14 "Trespass"

Season 6 Episode 6/14 "Trespass"
Started by: ~JP~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~JP~
yeah baby

Season 6 Episode 6/14 "Trespass"

JIMMY BREAKS UP WITH CHLOE AND LANA IS ATTACKED BY A STALKER - After receiving a photo of herself dressing in her room, Lana realizes she has a stalker and decides to hide out at a surprising location. Meanwhile, Jimmy breaks up with Chloe because he believes she isnt truly over Clark, forcing Chloe to take a deep look at her feelings for her best friend.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 03:43 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

ooooo Clark is the biggest pimp ever lmao

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 04:26 PM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darkchoco
ooooo Clark is the biggest pimp ever lmao

Yeah okay Happy Dance Happy Dance

Wherever there's trouble there's always some fat guy there to help or the Justice League

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 10:44 PM
Colombiankilla is currently offline Click here to Send Colombiankilla a Private Message Find more posts by Colombiankilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Ok why did it look like Clark was the stalker in the trailer? huh

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 02:29 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

This episode looks to have no point, but I'm sure it will be a good one.

It looked like Clark through the stalker through what looked to be....a room filled with giant jacks. (I think thats what they're called, the game where you bounce the ball than try to pick up as many pointy things as possible)

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 02:42 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

It makes Clark look like the stalker because that's what Lana sees, I'm betting. He's always looking out for her in one way or another, whether on the frontline or behind the scenes, and when this new guy (I'm guessing invisible?) starts taking it a step too far, she assumes it's Clark.

I'm hoping the bent-chisel revelation will lead to Clark's revelation to Lana later this season.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 03:25 AM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

I bet its a shape shifter

Wherever there's trouble there's always some fat guy there to help or the Justice League

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 01:57 PM
Colombiankilla is currently offline Click here to Send Colombiankilla a Private Message Find more posts by Colombiankilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Shape shifter's been done though, and that chick is dead... as well as the invisible angle...

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 02:38 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

so a normal guy? oh wait, thats also been done.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 08:05 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

so they can always bring it back

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 01:16 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Directors cut is up along with the trailer:
http://www.cwtv.com/video?vid=106

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 01:37 AM
Avenger2.0

What about a clone. There's been a clone in every other make of the superman story. (And heres the perfect end: The clone finishes off Lana.)

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 04:26 AM
Avenger2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Avenger2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Avenger2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Dude, don't get my hopes up.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 06:46 PM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Avenger2.0
What about a clone. There's been a clone in every other make of the superman story. (And heres the perfect end: The clone finishes off Lana.)

Clone of who?
Lana or Clark?

Clark might be interesting but clones are so rarely done right. Anyone ever seen Star Trek Nemesis?
That was a evil clone done right! IMO.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 11:44 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avenger2.0

I don't think I could stand another Lana.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 01:11 AM
Avenger2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Avenger2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Avenger2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

I wish Lana would just die. She never used to bother me but this thing with Lex is just pissing me off.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 06:39 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

She should have stayed in Paris.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 07:57 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Originally posted by Dan-El
She should have stayed in Paris.
yes
Originally posted by Magee
I wish Lana would just die. She never used to bother me but this thing with Lex is just pissing me off.
It's better than Clana.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 08:03 PM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Originally posted by Magee

I wonder if Clark regrets trading her for his dad, I know I sure as hell do. erm

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 08:38 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I missed the 1st 30 minutes damn it!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 02:02 AM