KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Season 6 episode 6/16 entitled "Promise"

Season 6 episode 6/16 entitled "Promise"
Started by: Dan-El

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Season 6 episode 6/16 entitled "Promise"

Early, I know. But I believe this will be a big episode, and we should begin speculating now.

According to K-Site, this WILL be the Lex and Lana wedding episode. Also from K-Site:

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: UPDATED 2/2/07: Someone we have not seen on Smallville in a few years will be attending the Lex and Lana wedding and guest starring in the episode. Start guessing now...

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 02:08 AM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

98% chance its only [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Aunt Nell.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 02:16 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Who was their other friend? Pete?

I'm guessing him.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 02:25 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Yeah, I'm guessing Pete.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 03:05 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

I doubt it, Pete hates Lex and doesnt really give a damn about Lana, so I cant see him going to the wedding. lol

I think Nell just because she is the only real guest Lana can have and because they just brought her up in Justice.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 03:06 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

yeah but why bring back someone that nobody cares about?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 03:24 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

It's Nell

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 03:33 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Is that your opinion, or a fact?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 03:37 AM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AstroFan
I doubt it, Pete hates Lex and doesnt really give a damn about Lana, so I cant see him going to the wedding. lol

I think Nell just because she is the only real guest Lana can have and because they just brought her up in Justice.

Meh, forgot if Pete was friends with Lana or not.

I suppose it'll be Nell then.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 03:46 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

I guess Pete too

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 05:07 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Originally posted by Kal875
yeah but why bring back someone that nobody cares about?

Aside from Justice how often does Smallville do what people actually want?

Since its Lana's wedding it only makes sense to have her show up, no matter if people like her or not. Lana is in almost every show and nobody likes her. lol

Last edited by @stroFan on Feb 4th, 2007 at 06:49 AM

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 06:36 AM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Darkchoco
I guess Pete too

Co-sign, Also it would be interesting to see him and Chloe talk about what its like not being able to talk to anyone about this. As well as seeing Clark able to hang out with a group of people that know rather than just the normal one at a time. IMO

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 08:39 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

We only seen Nell in like 3 episodes

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 06:54 PM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

What if it turned out that Whitney didn't die?
Well since smallville is starting to be more and more like a damn soap oprea when it comes to Lana it would about make since! stick out tongue laughing

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 07:47 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

That would be hilarious, Or it could be Tina the Lana Lover again xD

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 08:55 PM
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Oh God... Not again.

I'm sure it'll be Pete. I'd feel pretty damn good if it were Pete AND Aunt Nell, kinda like an reunion night or something. I'd love to see Pete and Clark at it one last time.

Oh, and Pete HAS to be majoring in political science, seeing as how he was President Luthor's Vice President in the comics

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 03:42 AM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Dan-El
Oh God... Not again.

I'm sure it'll be Pete. I'd feel pretty damn good if it were Pete AND Aunt Nell, kinda like an reunion night or something. I'd love to see Pete and Clark at it one last time.

Oh, and Pete HAS to be majoring in political science, seeing as how he was President Luthor's Vice President in the comics

Would make sense for him to come back in during the wedding too. Seeing as how Lana eventually marries him instead of Clark or Lex.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 04:14 AM
TheCollegeBalla
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

what ever happened to pete?

CaSh MoNeY

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 04:40 AM
TheCollegeBalla is currently offline Click here to Send TheCollegeBalla a Private Message Find more posts by TheCollegeBalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Couldnt handle the pressure of keeping Clarks secret so he moved to Wichita.

And I'm still going with Nell.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 01:16 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Dude why would they do Nell, Shes like not important at all! No one wants her....I really want Pete on the show, and Some love interest between him and chloe, thats why the writers brok her and jimmy up...I hope. -Prays-

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 05:57 PM