KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » He is my hero

He is my hero
Started by: Darkchoco

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

He is my hero

Nicholas Cage just said on saturday night live, that he named his son Kal-el. New news to me, but may be old to you. Just because of that I will watch his gay marvel movie.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 05:23 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Re: He is my hero

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darkchoco
Nicholas Cage just said on saturday night live, that he named his son Kal-el. New news to me, but may be old to you. Just because of that I will watch his gay marvel movie.

Don't you ever disrespect the greatness that is MARVEL or Stan "The man" Lee!

I was over at my grandmother's house a few months ago with my uncle and there was this new show on. Identity! Maybe you've heard of it? Anyway, one of the first stranger's identity's on there was Stan Lee himself. As soon as they caught a glimpse of him I was like holy****! I was totally yelling at the girl trying to guess them. She eventually only knew who he was because he was old and she new one of them created Spiderman.

The really sad thing was no one else in the house knew who he was either.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 01:10 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Stan Lee is the man. When it comes to the ladies, him and Mick Jagger have had a running competition, and the last time I checked Lee was way ahead! lol

Just because a person likes DC doesn't mean they can't like Marvel too. I'm a Spider-Man geek, but I also have a bunch of issues of Teen Titans, Green Arrow, JLA, and various Superman comics!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 01:20 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

my top 3:
3)Spider-man
2)X-men
1)Superman

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 01:53 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Originally posted by Dan-El
Stan Lee is the man. When it comes to the ladies, him and Mick Jagger have had a running competition, and the last time I checked Lee was way ahead! lol

Just because a person likes DC doesn't mean they can't like Marvel too. I'm a Spider-Man geek, but I also have a bunch of issues of Teen Titans, Green Arrow, JLA, and various Superman comics!
Yea don't go dis respecting Stan. Marvel brought me in to the world of comics. From watching spider-man and x-men as a kid to picking up my first essential x-men collectors edition in a newsagent. Now I enjoy comics from both DC and Marvel when only 4 years ago I had little to no knowledge of DC comics. Btw was that a mallrats reference or is that true about Stan Lee...

Interesting side not. The spell check does not recognise spider-man and the top word to replace it was Superman. evil face

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 06:24 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Dan-El

Hell yea, Mallrats. Brodie was funny as shit in that movie.
I saw sooooooooo much of myself in him. Wait. Maybe thats not a good thing? confused

Anyway, I love all Kevin Smith's stuff.
Jay and Silent Bob ROCK! Happy Dance

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 02:03 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Re: He is my hero

Originally posted by Darkchoco

Hero to you, but probably villian to his son, because he will get some ass kickings.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 02:23 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kon-El

Yeah Marvel comics are great as well as DC comics Stan Lee is the greatest comic book writer ever like Jerome Siegel and Joseph Shuster !!!!!!
Here is my top 5 DC and Marvel comics:

DC Marverl
1.Superman 1.Spiderman
2.Batman 2.Iron Man
(because he doesn't have any 3.Captain America
super power) 4.Hulk
3.Flash 5.Thor
4.Green Arrow
(same reason)
5.Aquaman

"You'll be different, sometimes you will feel like an outcast, but you will never be alone, you will make my strength your own, you will see my life trough your eyes, as your life i will see trough mine. Son becomes a father, a father becomes a son"

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 07:02 PM
Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

DC_______________Marvel
1.)Green Arrow_____1.)Spider-Man
2.)JLA____________2.)New Avengers
3.)Teen Titans______3.)Young Avengers
4.)Action Comics____4.)Moon Knight

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 09:46 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

When did i disrespect him, I just said i dislike marvel in a whole.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 12:52 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Kon-El
Yeah Marvel comics are great as well as DC comics Stan Lee is the greatest comic book writer ever like Jerome Siegel and Joseph Shuster !!!!!!
Here is my top 5 DC and Marvel comics:

DC Marverl
1.Superman 1.Spiderman
2.Batman 2.Iron Man
(because he doesn't have any 3.Captain America
super power) 4.Hulk
3.Flash 5.Thor
4.Green Arrow
(same reason)
5.Aquaman

So, wait a minute. Your screen name is Kon-El yet he isn't even listed on your top DC picks???
Whats up with that?

As for my top 3 on each

Marvel all the way!
Spider-man
Daredevil
Blade

DC alright but just not Marvel!
In a 3 way tie
Dick Grayson (Nightwing) Kon-El (Connor (Superboy) Kent) Kyle Rayner (Green Lantern/ION)

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 02:37 AM
Kon-El

Well i wanted to put some other nicks but they were taken so i had to put Kon-El. There is also the thing that I come form Serbia and comics arent so popular here so i never had a chance to read Kon-El(Superboy) comics but i know something about him messed

"You'll be different, sometimes you will feel like an outcast, but you will never be alone, you will make my strength your own, you will see my life trough your eyes, as your life i will see trough mine. Son becomes a father, a father becomes a son"

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 10:35 AM
Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
davood
Lana Hater

i would just like to say that daredevil is very "silly" imho :P
weee a blind guy in a skin tight outfit, special poiwer is that he can see !!!!!!!!!11111111

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 05:30 PM
davood is currently offline Click here to Send davood a Private Message Find more posts by davood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Well, he is revolutionary in that he was the first superhero with a major disability.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 06:57 PM