KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Petition to Save Mercy Reef (CW's Aquaman show)

Petition to Save Mercy Reef (CW's Aquaman show)
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

Petition to Save Mercy Reef (CW's Aquaman show)

I just found this save Mercy Reef Petition and decided to put it up. Here you go.

Petition

This show could turn out to be one of the best shows on CW and I think it should come back.

We are not the only people trying to save it either. Lets keep going!
others

PWNT

Last edited by Arachnid1 on Mar 29th, 2007 at 01:29 AM

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 01:18 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

I hated the thought of this but after watching the trailer it looked as if it might not be half bad. To bad internet petitions are about as useful as me or you sending CW an e-mail.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 02:12 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

hmm that petition is useless as 1 person could sign it 1 million times lol. Already signed it 5 times...

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 02:14 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Magee
hmm that petition is useless as 1 person could sign it 1 million times lol. Already signed it 5 times...

laughing

The more the merrier.

PWNT

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 03:23 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I was #4303!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 11:53 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

I was 4300! Maybe it is useless but it doesn't hurt to try. It had great potential. However they really need to not have Anette o'tool as Aquaman's mother. Everyone would think it was way to close to a Smallville spin off.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 05:34 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

As his birth mother? Nah, she died in the pilot ep., I believe.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 12:56 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Originally posted by Amazon
I was 4300! Maybe it is useless but it doesn't hurt to try. It had great potential. However they really need to not have Anette o'tool as Aquaman's mother. Everyone would think it was way to close to a Smallville spin off.

Ummm, she wasnt. confused

Im not signing, I think this would be a big step back from the Green Arrow character.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 03:36 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

Originally posted by AstroFan
Ummm, she wasnt. confused

Im not signing, I think this would be a big step back from the Green Arrow character.

Yeah I was. That's was the screen said after I signed the petition. confused Did I not do it right????

But I agree, green arrow would be better. But if they aren't going to do a green arrow spin off then the Mercy reef should be next in line in my opinon.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 09:36 PM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

I was talking about what you said about AnefteO'Toole, she wasnt in it.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 12:09 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

Yeah she was... She was the voice narrating in the background.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 05:04 AM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

I think this show needed more dude speak. stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 15th, 2007 02:03 AM