KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Characters from Supermans Future Who have already made an appearance in Smallville

Characters from Supermans Future Who have already made an appearance in Smallville
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

Characters from Supermans Future Who have already made an appearance in Smallville

I am trying to put together a list of people in smallville from Superman. I have:

Jimmy Olsen
Lois Lane
Chloe Sullivan
Green Arrow/Oliver Queen
Impulse/Bart Allen or Barry Allen
Cyborg/Vicetor Stone
Aquaman/Arthur Curry
Lex Luthor
Zod
Brainiac
Mikhail Mxyzptlk
Bizzaro

Who else?

PWNT

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 02:58 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Chloe isnt really in his future. lol

Morgan Edge

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 03:26 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Perry White

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 03:29 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
taosk8r

*POSSIBLY SPOILERISH to those not highly familiar with DC comics*

Highlight to see:

I'm thinking the Martian Manhunter should also be on the list, although he is still somewhat *mysterious*.

Also, Mxyzptlk isn't really *THE* Mxyzptlk (a demon from another dimension), he was just sort of tossed in as a tribute to the comic fans, which is really sad since he was pretty much my favorite Superman villian (and the use of his name strongly implies the real one will never be part of the show)..

Last edited by taosk8r on Apr 28th, 2007 at 12:27 AM

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 12:24 AM
taosk8r is currently offline Click here to Send taosk8r a Private Message Find more posts by taosk8r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by taosk8r

Highlight to see:

I'm thinking the Martian Manhunter should also be on the list, although he is still somewhat *mysterious*.

Also, Mxyzptlk isn't really *THE* Mxyzptlk (a demon from another dimension), he was just sort of tossed in as a tribute to the comic fans, which is really sad since he was pretty much my favorite Superman villian (and the use of his name strongly implies the real one will never be part of the show)..

Oh... that bites... I was hoping it was him...

So the list now is
Jimmy Olsen
Lois Lane
Green Arrow/Oliver Queen
Cyborg/Vicetor Stone
Aquaman/Arthur Curry
Lex Luthor
Zod
Brainiac
Bizzaro
Perry White
Morgan Edge

Also, didn't someone say that Chloe Sullivan marries pete in the superman version? I though she was in Superman...

PWNT

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 01:53 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Nope, she actually just got picked up by DC for a possible comic.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 10:02 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SithSpy
Prodigal Son

Pete marries Lana in the comics

Old Post May 18th, 2007 06:00 PM
SithSpy is currently offline Click here to Send SithSpy a Private Message Find more posts by SithSpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Originally posted by taosk8r

Highlight to see:

Most of the people we see thats in the comics are different in the show, so Mxyzptlk should count.

Old Post May 19th, 2007 12:47 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Darkchoco
Most of the people we see thats in the comics are different in the show, so Mxyzptlk should count.

But wasn't he just a meteor freak in it?

PWNT

Old Post May 19th, 2007 01:46 AM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Originally posted by Arachnid1
But wasn't he just a meteor freak in it?

He moved into smallville from a country somewhere, he wasnt there when the meteor shower happened.

Old Post May 19th, 2007 02:46 PM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
oathkeeper88

you also forgot J'onn J'onnz a.k.a Martian Manhunter

Old Post May 21st, 2007 06:59 AM
oathkeeper88 is currently offline Click here to Send oathkeeper88 a Private Message Find more posts by oathkeeper88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Re: Characters from Supermans Future Who have already made an appearance in Smallvill

Originally posted by Arachnid1
I am trying to put together a list of people in smallville from Superman. I have:

Jimmy Olsen
Lois Lane
Chloe Sullivan
Green Arrow/Oliver Queen
Cyborg/Vicetor Stone
Aquaman/Arthur Curry
Lex Luthor
Zod
Brainiac
Mikhail Mxyzptlk
Bizzaro

Who else?

Martha and Jonathan Kent
Lana Lang
Pete Ross

Old Post May 21st, 2007 09:59 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Mxy is an imp from the 5th dimension not a demon. They pretty much changed every other character for the show so why not mxy. An imp from the 5d would be a bit confusing for the show.

Interesting note. There has never been any Superboy (Kal-el) stories post-crisis so thats why they can pretty much do what they want.

Last edited by Magee on May 21st, 2007 at 02:15 PM

Old Post May 21st, 2007 02:12 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote