KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Season 6 Episode 6/21 "Prototype"

Season 6 Episode 6/21 "Prototype"
Started by: ~JP~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~JP~
yeah baby

Season 6 Episode 6/21 "Prototype"

From S.A.M.

In "Prototype", it seems Senator Burke has been pushing billions to LexCorp for a project called 'Ares' (which if you know your Greek mythology, and who doesn't, Ares is the son of Zeus). Burke finds out that Lex wants to make multiple Ares instead of delivering the prototype. He threatens to cutoff funding and Lex threatens to expose how much money is in the Senator's Cayman account. Later, while Lois is confronting the Senator in front of a restaurant about his Cayman account, he is killed along with his bodyguards by an unseen force. It seems Lex's prototype has escaped...

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 03:33 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Stills from "Prototype", Thanks to DTS

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 03:36 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 03:37 AM
Kon-El

Thx alot JP big grin

"You'll be different, sometimes you will feel like an outcast, but you will never be alone, you will make my strength your own, you will see my life trough your eyes, as your life i will see trough mine. Son becomes a father, a father becomes a son"

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 09:09 AM
Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Directors cut for Prototype! smile

http://www.cwtv.com/video

Old Post May 4th, 2007 02:10 PM
Amazon

That is so terrfyingly freaky. Lex has just totally given over to the dark side. *shudder.

Old Post May 9th, 2007 06:46 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wwevstna
Master of the Universe

Its about damn time I mean he couldnt be half good all the time

Watch out when we come for u

Old Post May 9th, 2007 08:37 PM
wwevstna is currently offline Click here to Send wwevstna a Private Message Find more posts by wwevstna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fostagangsta
Sylar

This episodes gonna be kik acs

I love Power To get it I might just have to kill you

Old Post May 10th, 2007 08:09 PM
fostagangsta is currently offline Click here to Send fostagangsta a Private Message Find more posts by fostagangsta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by fostagangsta
This episodes gonna be kik acs

Just like every other smallville episode. big grin stick out tongue

PWNT

Old Post May 10th, 2007 09:05 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

I liked it. I wish there was more of a fight at the end though. ext week's episode looks to be good.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 11th, 2007 08:18 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

Maan that was freaky. The way Lex threatoned Lana was pretty scary. It just shows that he never really loved her. If he could hurt her the way he has, he could'nt possibly love her. That dude seriously needs therapy. I actually feel a little bad for Lana.
I can't wait for the final episode.
It's weird though how Lionel can still decipher kryptonian heiroglyphs. I thought his connection to Jor-el and the kryptonian language was severed when the fortress was disabled. Hmmm?

Old Post May 12th, 2007 05:53 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
davood
Lana Hater

lionel is jor el

and lana is really a shemale

Old Post May 12th, 2007 04:28 PM
davood is currently offline Click here to Send davood a Private Message Find more posts by davood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by davood
[B]lionel is jor elB]
Linoel is subconsciously control by Jor-El. That much I'm sure of.

As for Linoel losing his connection to Jor-El when the fortress was destroyed well it was probably reestablished when the fortress was regenerated by Clark and Raya. As for Linoel saying other wise, well, LINOEL LIES ALLOT!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post May 12th, 2007 05:14 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote