KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Smallville Season 7 Speculation/Wish Thread

Smallville Season 7 Speculation/Wish Thread
Started by: ~JP~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~JP~
yeah baby

Question Smallville Season 7 Speculation/Wish Thread

Since we have a long summer without any new episodes, and spoilers wont start rolling in until late July probably, I thought we could discuss what we'd like to see happen or what we think is going to happen enxt season. smile

I think that my first hope is that they start to evolve more towards the Supes story as far as Clark starting to fulfill his destiny. I also hope that they move away from any big romance arcs. This year was pretty bogged down with them and it kind of took away from the storyline I think.

Old Post May 25th, 2007 02:40 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Re: Smallville Season 7 Speculation/Wish Thread

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ~JP~
Since we have a long summer without any new episodes, and spoilers wont start rolling in until late July probably, I thought we could discuss what we'd like to see happen or what we think is going to happen enxt season. smile

I think that my first hope is that they start to evolve more towards the Supes story as far as Clark starting to fulfill his destiny. I also hope that they move away from any big romance arcs. This year was pretty bogged down with them and it kind of took away from the storyline I think.

Well... I really want to see metallo or Doomsday and I'm looking forward to the Clark-Bizzaro episodes.

I also want Clark and Lois to start getting at lease a little progressive towards their future.

I hope Chloe is ok and that its Lana who died cause I'm going to loose it if Chloe is gone.

Also, if this is the last season, you can bet their going to bring in a HUGE villain for the shows finale. I'm hopping Lex gets a team of super villains together or somthing with Metallo, Bizzaro, and a few other villains.

I also want the REAL Mr. Myx to show up.

Theres actually a lot of stuff I want.

PWNT

Old Post May 25th, 2007 05:35 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

It would be cool to See Lex in His Kryptonite Suit, but there would need to be a huge story line in order for it to come to that.

Old Post May 25th, 2007 07:00 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Kal875
It would be cool to See Lex in His Kryptonite Suit, but there would need to be a huge story line in order for it to come to that.

And green arrow would have to give him some kind of cool costume like he did everyone else. One like his or Impulses so Lex wouldn't know it was Clark.

Also, instead of a show finale with an episode, wouldn't it be cool if everything ended with a Smallville movie?

PWNT

Old Post May 25th, 2007 07:15 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kiddo44

quote:
I also want Clark and Lois to start getting at lease a little progressive towards their future.
this is way overdue.

The Clana stuff has really hurt the show in the last few seasons.

Old Post May 25th, 2007 07:18 PM
kiddo44 is currently offline Click here to Send kiddo44 a Private Message Find more posts by kiddo44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

The very final show should be Lana finally finding out and Clark putting on those red tights.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 25th, 2007 10:15 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Originally posted by Arachnid1
And green arrow would have to give him some kind of cool costume like he did everyone else. One like his or Impulses so Lex wouldn't know it was Clark.

Also, instead of a show finale with an episode, wouldn't it be cool if everything ended with a Smallville movie?
Wicked sweet idea!

Old Post May 26th, 2007 12:07 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

Originally posted by Kal875

What is his kryptonite suite? Is it just the regular gay underwear on the outside. Cape for some reason suite stick out tongue

Old Post May 26th, 2007 12:17 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Best pic I could find of it:
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 26th, 2007 12:34 AM
Amazon

oooohhh that looks so cool. So does this mean that Lex makes a suite out of meteor rocks???!!!!!!

Old Post May 26th, 2007 01:35 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I dont know a whole lot about it but I think he created the suit to be able to face superman and it's almost indestructible, and has a Kryptonite middle.

Old Post May 26th, 2007 11:47 AM
Amazon

I just hope they have more of the green arrow and the whole justice crew. That was so hot.

Old Post May 26th, 2007 04:35 PM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
The very final show should be Lana finally finding out and Clark putting on those red tights.

She already found out

Old Post May 26th, 2007 09:16 PM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fostagangsta
Sylar

yea lord sidious u ***

I love Power To get it I might just have to kill you

Old Post May 29th, 2007 01:40 AM
fostagangsta is currently offline Click here to Send fostagangsta a Private Message Find more posts by fostagangsta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the actress who plays Chloe is out for good now..but perhaps I got it wrong...but I'm pretty sure Chloe is dead...
and as for Lana....they can't kill her off cuz she's in the first superman movie...so if they kill her off they mess with the future story line...
and as for Lois/ clark I'd like to see that start and more moving toward the superman storyline...with developments in clark and such and lex turning against superman....or even Clark calling himself superman...

MANSON concert on the 17th of feb was Amazing! BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

Old Post May 29th, 2007 02:17 AM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Actually its already been confirmed that the only person to leave the show is Annette O'Toole who played Clarks mom Martha.

Everyone else will be back.

Old Post May 29th, 2007 05:54 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darktim1

Well next year is lex last year he said that he will guest star after next season. I hope they start moving toward clarks going to do his training.

Old Post May 29th, 2007 11:18 PM
darktim1 is currently offline Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

I personally will be happy if they deal less on romance and more on Lex and Clark's storyline.

Old Post May 31st, 2007 04:28 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

It's now definite that Aaron Ashmore (Jimmy) WILL be a series regular. cool I like Jimmy.

Old Post May 31st, 2007 06:38 PM
Jamaican

quote:

I've been saying this for years... thank God someone else finally sees it too.

quote:
I hope Chloe is ok and that its Lana who died cause I'm going to loose it if Chloe is gone.

I've never been that big of a fan for Chloe till she found out Clark's secret. She has really proven herself. I hope they didn't kill her off. IF I had to choose between the 2 (and I would have never thought I'd say this) I would hope that Lana dies.

BUT it's pretty obvious that the 'Bomb' was really a set up. It was way too convenient. First off, why would Lana be running away from Lionel? She knows that he won't do anything to her because he's on Clark's side. Secondly, that bus that passed through right as the explosion went off, waaay to convenient. I'm surprised Lionel genuinely thinks she's dead. He's way to smart for that.

With that said, they (people on the show/producers/whoever leaks information) said that one of the people from the main titles would not be coming back. We already know that for sure Martha isn't coming back. Therefore, everyone else should be coming back.

quote:
I hope they start moving toward clarks going to do his training.

Exactly right. They need to start moving this from Smallville to his journey around the world finding himself and training. He needs to finish cleaning up his mess from the Phantom Zone and head out to do his training. Along the way he should be helping out Ollie's league. Someone else that should get more screen time should be Martian Manhunter. He should maybe also join the league.

Clark and Lois - they really need to start showing a fire between the 2.

My 2 Cents

Image created by - PXLFX
[email protected]

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 05:09 PM
Jamaican is currently offline Click here to Send Jamaican a Private Message Find more posts by Jamaican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote