KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Who will miss Lana?

Who will miss Lana?
Started by: hermione7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Who will miss Lana?

07/04 - Kristin Kreuk is still in contract negotiations with the show. It is possible she does not come back. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat

http://www.spoilerfix.com/smallville.php

link

---------------

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 01:54 PM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Not unexpected, and I wont miss her if she doesn't come back.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 05:51 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I will, most definitely

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 06:34 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rogy3131

like Crazy...the Clark lana romance is what made me watch the all 120 edisodes on DVD in 3 weeks...yeah I like the show, so what!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 03:55 AM
rogy3131 is currently offline Click here to Send rogy3131 a Private Message Find more posts by rogy3131 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll probably just laugh myself to death & dance around. Hey, why not get a head start? Happy Dance

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 11:43 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gingercaily

I'm going to miss lana specially the scenes bet. Lana and Clark..

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 06:51 PM
gingercaily is currently offline Click here to Send gingercaily a Private Message Find more posts by gingercaily Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I will most definately wont miss her. We got Lois and Kara. No need for Ms.Lane.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 07:30 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I doubt Lana is going anywhere.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 07:37 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote