KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Season 7 episode 7/3 FIERCE

Season 7 episode 7/3 FIERCE
Started by: ~JP~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~JP~
yeah baby

Season 7 episode 7/3 FIERCE

thnx to K-site for the title

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 12:29 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Official CW description from DTS

quote:

AMERICA’S NEXT TOP MODEL WINNER EVA MARCILLE GUEST STARS — Kara (Laura Vandervoort) desperately wants to make friends and fit in on Earth, but Clark (Tom Welling) tells her to keep a low profile until she can get her powers under control. Despite his warnings, when the “Miss Sweet Corn” beauty pageant comes around, Kara signs up and meets the competition – Tyler (Eva Marcille), Carly (Elisa King) and Tempest (Christine Chatelain) – three meteor-infected vixens who plan to use their powers to steal a treasure map to the hidden Smallville time capsule. After Tyler witnesses Kara using her powers, the girls pretend to be her friends, but are really planning to use her for their devious plan. Kristin Kreuk, Michael Rosenbaum, Allison Mack, Aaron Ashmore and John Glover also star. Whitney Ransick directed the pilot written by Holly Harold.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 04:11 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ~JP~
Official CW description from DTS

Cool. Thanks JP. smile

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 11:46 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Same here. Thanks.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 08:30 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Just posted the trailer and directors cut in the vid thread smile

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 02:05 AM
~JP~
yeah baby

Clark takes Kara to Smallville's annual Harvest Festival, where she decides to join the Miss Sweet Corn Pageant. So much for staying incognito.
- Kara gets a job at the Talon and has a conversation with the establishment's folically-challenged owner. Lex is very curious about her...
- Chloe gets the scoop on a major story for the Planet.
- And, some more spoilers from S.A.M.: At the Sweet Corn Pageant, Kara encounters three tough competitors.... so tough, they kill one of the contestants using their various powers (heat, cold, weather), and frame Kara.
- Clark and Kara have a surprise visitor in the barn.

thnx to k-site

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 02:37 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

And another clip

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 02:46 PM
Arachnid1

Originally posted by ~JP~
And another clip

CCCCCCoooooooooool!

PWNT

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 11:02 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

What did everybody think of the episode?

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 02:25 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

A lot of people are complaining & saying that the episode was horrible but I liked the episode & Kara being in that bikini just made my night.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 03:15 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Kal-El_08
A lot of people are complaining & saying that the episode was horrible but I liked the episode & Kara being in that bikini just made my night.
I liked the episode. It set up some good plots for the season. I'm still a bit iffy on Lana though........But Kara in a bikini is always a good thing.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 03:42 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

My friend said she has small boobs, I digress.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 03:52 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

I liked it alot myself. smile

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 04:47 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

The episode was great, I don't see why people dislike this episode so much, it was great to see Kara being taught how to use some of her abilities.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 05:05 AM
Amazon

Hm well I was not a big fan of this episode. It wasn't that there was anything wrong with the episode. Its just that I felt like I was watching an episode from the 1st season. Flavor of the week meteor freaks, Lex obsessed with a kryptonian that's too niave to realize his intentions are not the best. Lex's top secret experiments supposedly designed to prepare for impending disaster but will no doubt bring about that disaster. Does anyone else have dejavu.
I'm a little dissapointed with Kara. She made such a bold entrance with the flying and attacking Clark by the ship and now she can barely control her heat vision and her dreams are no bigger than a freakin beauty padgent but she'll always save the day just like Clark. At first she was acting older than Clark now she's acting younger than him. I feel like we've come full circle but not in a progressive way.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 05:18 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by Amazon
Hm well I was not a big fan of this episode. It wasn't that there was anything wrong with the episode. Its just that I felt like I was watching an episode from the 1st season. Flavor of the week meteor freaks, Lex obsessed with a kryptonian that's too niave to realize his intentions are not the best. Lex's top secret experiments supposedly designed to prepare for impending disaster but will no doubt bring about that disaster. Does anyone else have dejavu.
I'm a little dissapointed with Kara. She made such a bold entrance with the flying and attacking Clark by the ship and now she can barely control her heat vision and her dreams are no bigger than a freakin beauty padgent but she'll always save the day just like Clark. At first she was acting older than Clark now she's acting younger than him. I feel like we've come full circle but not in a progressive way.

Well, shes new to the "Power of the sun" and shes getting new abilities she doesnt know how to control yet, of course shes gunna have trouble... i mean when she knocked clark with a strong hit, its not really something you need to control...

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 04:39 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Oh and when lana came back to see clark... I LOVED IT!! IT WAS BEAUTIFUL

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 04:39 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

The over all episode wasn't that good but I really liked Lex in it allot.
I wanted to hear Clark say something like, Fine I swear to god if thats you! when he turned to see Lana.
The last talk Lex had with Kara really impressed me.

God Michael Rosenbaum is a great Lex!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Last edited by Entity on Oct 12th, 2007 at 04:52 PM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 04:40 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by Entity
The over all episode wasn't that good but I really liked Lex in it allot.
The last talk he had with Kara really impressed me.

Yea, he even scared me haha, its like hes a puny human yet so much of a threat....

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 04:41 PM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Also, when Kara super heated the kryptonite why didn't it turn into black kryptonite and split Clark into Clark and Kal-El again?

I think that would've been cool as hell to have had Kal-El return!
Especially right now with all the new stuff going on with Kara and the others soon.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 06:15 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote