KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Favorite Smallville hero?

Favorite Smallville hero?
Started by: Mirai Gohan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Favorite Smallville hero?

Out of the heroes we've seen thus far, which one(s) are your favorites?

For me, I have to say the Flash is my ultimate favorite & I actually like how Aquaman was portrayed in the show. He didn't seem too much like a lame assho!e.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 07:50 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jerryfrombelgum

V

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 01:09 PM
jerryfrombelgum is currently offline Click here to Send jerryfrombelgum a Private Message Find more posts by jerryfrombelgum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jerryfrombelgum

Victor Stone that is

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 01:10 PM
jerryfrombelgum is currently offline Click here to Send jerryfrombelgum a Private Message Find more posts by jerryfrombelgum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

The Green arrow of course.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 08:33 PM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

The Green Arrow or Impulse, I'm still deciding.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 01:55 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Impulse and GA

also.. just inserting my favorite heroine.. Lois Lane

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 02:26 PM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

lol, I think Lex and Lois should hook up. That'd be awesome.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 03:20 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

This isn't the place for that, discuss it elsewhere or it'll be reported as off-topic.

I want to see more of Aquaman, he has potential to be a much better superhero than he currently is.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 02:34 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Dude chill out. She mentioned Lois so I commented on something that I was thinking about earlier.

They have to make Aquaman b.a.. He was portrayed to.....happy-go-lucky?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 03:30 AM
Arachnid1

Re: Favorite Smallville hero?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mirai Gohan
Out of the heroes we've seen thus far, which one(s) are your favorites?

For me, I have to say the Flash is my ultimate favorite & I actually like how Aquaman was portrayed in the show. He didn't seem too much like a lame assho!e.

Same here. Impulse and Aquaman were the coolest so fat.

Martian Manhunter was kind of cool too. Just not as cool as Impulse and aquaman.

PWNT

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 01:22 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Martian Manhunter still have potential to be badass but we'll have to wait & see how that turns out in the upcoming season. As for Aquaman, he really reminds me of Poseidon which is what makes me so interested in his character.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 10:56 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

Re: Favorite Smallville hero?

Originally posted by Mirai Gohan
He didn't seem too much like a lame assho!e.

What show did you watch? He was an idiot. no expression

Mine used to be Bart aka The Flash aka Impulse but I think the Green Arrow edged him out last year.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 11:50 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I said he didn't seem too much like a lame assho!e, I didn't say he wasn't completely because his mission was kind of whack.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 12:19 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Originally posted by ~JP~
What show did you watch? He was an idiot. no expression

Mine used to be Bart aka The Flash aka Impulse but I think the Green Arrow edged him out last year.
Just because GA got more screen time. I'm sure if they did half a season with Bart, everyone would find him cooler.

But yeah GA is badass.

They should of used the Justice ep. as an opritunity to introduce another character instead of Ollie finding each and every one of Clarks old buddies (except that girl from Vengence)

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 12:21 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

The girl from Vengeance was lame. And I think Bart is real cool, even though he's only been in a few episodes.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 12:26 AM
Amazon

Originally posted by Kal of Krypton
lol, I think Lex and Lois should hook up. That'd be awesome.

WTF!!!! Lois would end up killing Lex in his sleep or somthing. There would be no way he could keep his evil doings a secret from Lois. I think that's why he can only date other villians like himself. Or pathetic weaklings like Lana. Anyone with an ounze of inner strength, that doesn't live in denial as a vicitm would figure out what he was up to in a heartbeat. As much as I love Lex, his taste in women suck.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 07:38 PM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

If Lex hooks up with Lois I will forever curse the producers of Smallville but again, discuss that elsewhere, not in this thread.

I just wish that we could get more heroes on Smallville so we'd have more to choose from. We should be seeing a lot other heroes than the ones we've seen thus far.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 11:25 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Originally posted by Amazon
WTF!!!! Lois would end up killing Lex in his sleep or somthing. There would be no way he could keep his evil doings a secret from Lois. I think that's why he can only date other villians like himself. Or pathetic weaklings like Lana. Anyone with an ounze of inner strength, that doesn't live in denial as a vicitm would figure out what he was up to in a heartbeat. As much as I love Lex, his taste in women suck.
I only say that because they're 2 of the best characters in the show and it would be awesome to see them together. THEY'RE MY HERO'S.

So get off my back.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 02:40 AM
Amazon

Originally posted by Kal of Krypton
I only say that because they're 2 of the best characters in the show and it would be awesome to see them together. THEY'RE MY HERO'S.

So get off my back.

Sorry Kal. I didn't mean it that way. It was actually a compliment to Lois. She's way to strong to be pushed around by the bad guy. I really like that about her. That's all I meant. embarrasment

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 03:29 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Sorry Amazon,the end part "There my Hero's, so get off my back" was meant to Mirai Gohan.

He's been on my back about discussing this elsewhere when they are my hero's despite them not having powers.

Lois is too strong to be pushed around, that's what makes her awesome. She strong headed and does'nt take no for an answer. I just want them to be together cause they are my favorites.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 01:58 PM