KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Smallville Kryptonian's?

Smallville Kryptonian's?
Started by: Entity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Question Smallville Kryptonian's?

OK so here's what I wanna know...

How do all these Kryptonian's come to Earth and just have fully developed powers and know how to use them instantly? I mean aren't all Kryptonian's human like on Krypton under the red sun? I didn't think any gained powers until their bodies started absorbing the radiation of a yellow sun like a solar battery?

So if I'm understanding Kryptonian's biology correctly then, they should come to Earth and have awhile before they even start to develop these new powers let alone know how to use them. I mean like I can see how Kara has her powers seeing as she was in suspended animation for the past 20 years or so but still she shouldn't just be woken up and know how to fly and use the different kinds of vision and other abilities she has.

Right? confused

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 03:32 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

That is a very good point. They should be normal on Krypton, so it should take them a bit to master thier abilities when they come to earth. As far as developing the abilities I think it's a kryptonian puberty thing. Once your an adult you have all your powers, however you are the same as a human when your on Krypton and super powerful on earth.

However there is the possibility that there is some other way that they charge that battery when they are on krypton. Like the crystals that are everywhere. But I don't know Superman mythology enough to know.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 04:28 PM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Re: Smallville Kryptonian's?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Entity

How do all these Kryptonian's come to Earth and just have fully developed powers and know how to use them instantly? I mean aren't all Kryptonian's human like on Krypton under the red sun? I didn't think any gained powers until their bodies started absorbing the radiation of a yellow sun like a solar battery?

So if I'm understanding Kryptonian's biology correctly then, they should come to Earth and have awhile before they even start to develop these new powers let alone know how to use them. I mean like I can see how Kara has her powers seeing as she was in suspended animation for the past 20 years or so but still she shouldn't just be woken up and know how to fly and use the different kinds of vision and other abilities she has.

Right? confused

They're not always in the red sun right? There are shadows and what not.

I don't know what I'm talking about.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 10:43 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kon-El

Re: Smallville Kryptonian's?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Entity

Right? confused

Good point wink

"You'll be different, sometimes you will feel like an outcast, but you will never be alone, you will make my strength your own, you will see my life trough your eyes, as your life i will see trough mine. Son becomes a father, a father becomes a son"

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 12:05 PM
Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Kryptonians knew about there super powers under yellow suns. I mean for example its harder to do complex algebra equations when you don't know you can do them if you know what I mean, I know what I mean... If you could breathe under water then chances are you would never find out as your not likely to try. I like to think its the same sort of thing, kara knows she can fly and what not so quite simply she can its like a natural thing for Kryptonians when exposed to yellow sunlight.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 01:43 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote