KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Which villain would you like to see return?

Which villain would you like to see return?
Started by: Mirai Gohan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Which villain would you like to see return?

Honestly, I would love to see Aldar & Zod return. We didn't really get to see much of Aldar & it would be a real treat if he could return someday. The same can be said for Zod but this time I would want him to do something similar to Bizarro where he clones someone's body & he has his own human form & also has his powers. Rosenbaum made a great Zod but I want to see someone else in the role if he ever returns.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 03:04 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

I'd like to see Zod and Brainiac return.
But I want Rosenbaum to play Zod.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 03:48 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Brainiac is returning & Rosenbaum shouldn't portray Zod again, let someone else do it.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 04:22 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mirai Gohan
Brainiac is returning.

I'll leave the rosenbaum/zod comment alone. We already had that discussion. LOL

But I'm glad Braniac will be back. Where did you here that? I hope he does. I love James Marsters. To me he will always be spike but he's still an awesome Brainiac.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 06:38 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didn't have a problem with Rosenbaum as Zod, I'd just rather see someone new get the role if he ever comes back which he should since he isn't dead.

It's on kryptonsite.com that Brainiac will return this season.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 02:24 AM
Amazon

When Clark removed Zod from Lex, Zod went into the crystal. I wonder what will happen when Clark uses the crystal to recharge the fortress.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 04:28 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know he went into the crystal which is why I stated that he's not dead. Plus, with the return of Brainiac I'm sure he'll try to release Zod from his prison once again.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 05:02 AM
Amazon

I know he went into the crystal which is why I stated that he's not dead. Plus, with the return of Brainiac I'm sure he'll try to release Zod from his prison once again.

I know he went into the crystal. I also know that everyone knows that. It was just a general wonderment as to what will happen when clark uses the crystal to recharge the fortress. LOL
But it's nice to know Brainiac will be back. I can't wait to see Lex in that sexy black trench coat again.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 06:45 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Even if Zod returns, it's not a definite yes that Rosenbaum will be wearing that trench coat again.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 07:53 PM
Amazon

Who cares, I can hope can't I. LOL Everyone is allowed to have whatever opinion or feeling they want to Geeezzzz.

As far as I'm concerned Rosenbaum is the best Zod. That is my opinion and I'm entitled to it. I'm not going to argue about this anymore.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 02:59 AM
Arachnid1

Brainiac is comming back? SWEET! I also already know Bizzaro is returning so thats awesome too. Lex is someday returning too so they are all I want to see again when it comes to returing villains.

PWNT

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 03:10 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Amazon
Who cares, I can hope can't I. LOL Everyone is allowed to have whatever opinion or feeling they want to Geeezzzz.

As far as I'm concerned Rosenbaum is the best Zod. That is my opinion and I'm entitled to it. I'm not going to argue about this anymore.

I agree, but then again, Rosenbaum is the best at everything. lol

PWNT

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 03:10 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's not the best Zod, he did a great job but he's dead even with Terrence Stamp. I still would like to see Zod snatch up someone else's body if he returns which I could see happening.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 03:36 AM
Arachnid1

He's not the best Zod, he did a great job but he's dead even with Terrence Stamp. I still would like to see Zod snatch up someone else's body if he returns which I could see happening.

He was an amazing Zod. Actually, this conversation has been done a million times from what Amazon says so I'm not getting into it. Forget this post.

PWNT

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 11:47 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not saying he wasn't a good Zod, I'd just like to give someone else a chance to have the role.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 10:58 PM
Kon-El

Well i think if Zod is comming back he should have his original body, you know like he found a way to restore it or something like that. Never the less Rosenbaum did great in portraing Zod ! big grin

"You'll be different, sometimes you will feel like an outcast, but you will never be alone, you will make my strength your own, you will see my life trough your eyes, as your life i will see trough mine. Son becomes a father, a father becomes a son"

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 02:09 PM
Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Agreed. He should either get his original body back or possess someone totally new that has never been seen on a Smallville episode before.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 03:00 AM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

I'd like to see him take Linoel as his permanent host.

Imagine an internal battle between Zod and Jor-El in Linoel. Because I know Jor-El is still in there.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 03:05 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wouldn't want to see that. Lionel is finally a good person, I want it to stay that way.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 03:14 AM
Amazon

Originally posted by Entity
I'd like to see him take Linoel as his permanent host.

Imagine an internal battle between Zod and Jor-El in Linoel. Because I know Jor-El is still in there.

That is such a cool idea. I've always thought Lionel was a bastard anyways and didn't deserve the gifts Jor-el gave him. Not to mention Lex always deserved much better than Lionel. What does he think that years of phycological abuse can be washed away because he has some spiritual revelation in prison. He still has to take responsibility for the things he's done. He makes me soooo maaaddd

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 04:22 AM